impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Did you ever find a fix to this?
Post automatically merged:

I am not able to access my atmosphere folder using ftp even after replacing the files. Any idea what to do?
you can enable the access to that folder and bootloader one on hekate config. try to boot on UMS mode.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, those files are in use. You can't change them by ftp as they are in use when your switch is on and you are already running Atmosphere - it will never work. You need to remove your sd card and replace them, or run hekate and connect via USB cable to a computer then replace them.
uh.. yea it does work.. iv been ftp'ing stuff into my atmosphere folder while the switch is on for years now. I just did it today to drop a cheat in the contents folder, as well as a shsw mod.

Last edited by Chaosta,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh.. yea it does work.. iv been ftp'ing stuff into my atmosphere folder while the switch is on for years now. I just did it today to drop a cheat in the contents folder, as well as a shsw mod.

F0D05F26-8F3C-4E4A-B692-E4F37DE438A3.jpeg

Reactions: Chaosta

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Sure, of course you can ftp stuff - but you can overwrite Atmosphere files to update Atmosphere if you are running it, which I assumed you were trying to do.

Reactions: binkinator

romfs

Trophies
XP
Country
Rwanda
I am suffering exactly the same issue, and with Pokemon brilliant diamond
I tried everything, everything is correct version, reinstalled many times, tried different mods which are supposed to support my current version of the game and nothing works.
If I load the mods it says "the software has been closed because of an error", otherwise, without mods, the game loads correctly.

Everything else works good on my cfw switch, I am running on a emummc cfw on a 64gb sd card format as fat32
I might try to reinstall everything and see if it works because I do not know what else to try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...