My mods are not working on Atmosphere

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I try to play with mods on Pokemon shining Pearl, but mods are not loadded.
I am atmosphere and Horizon updated and I placed my mods like this :

E:\atmosphere\contents\010018E011D92000\romfs it contains data folder etc...
there are cheats folder and a newly created romfs_metadata.bin too

Just in case, I tried by holding L or not (My override key is "!L", so mods should be applied without doing anything)

Does anyone have any idea ? Those mods are downloaded from banana site and I tried with others games and still dont work...

Last edited by Xyphoseos,

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do a fresh install, nothing change, btw my sdcard is in FAT32
are you able to open the atmosphere folder with ftp'ing your switch to the pc? if not something is reading/writing to atmosphere and blocking everything else. delete and re put atmosphere files on sd.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive already done this

Not supported ? I cant believe that i am the only one guy to have a switch unable to load any mods in any games...
what mods are you trying to load, are you sure they are supported for the version of the game your on?

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes they are, Im trying to load real size for buddy and speed buddy fix in shining pearl, I tryed both at the same time and separatly, same
hmmm. last resort is to reinstall atmosphere files and see if that works. assuming the the requirements for the mods to work are met.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I try to play with mods on Pokemon shining Pearl, but mods are not loadded.
I am atmosphere and Horizon updated and I placed my mods like this :

E:\atmosphere\contents\010018E011D92000\romfs it contains data folder etc...
there are cheats folder and a newly created romfs_metadata.bin too

Just in case, I tried by holding L or not (My override key is "!L", so mods should be applied without doing anything)

Does anyone have any idea ? Those mods are downloaded from banana site and I tried with others games and still dont work...
If you have a game update installed, I think it might override the mod. Or the mod probably has to be made for the same version you have installed.

RockaHorse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For me the issue was not knowing that you had to move the files from config_template folder into config. After that I had open override_config.ini and remove the semi-colons from the bottom two lines. One is for mods one is for cheats. You can change "!L" to disable them by default and hold L when launching to load them.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me the issue was not knowing that you had to move the files from config_template folder into config. After that I had open override_config.ini and remove the semi-colons from the bottom two lines. One is for mods one is for cheats. You can change "!L" to disable them by default and hold L when launching to load them.
Ive already moved this file, and as I said, whatever I do, hold, or not it is the same (but mine would that I hold the button)

Zygarde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive already moved this file, and as I said, whatever I do, hold, or not it is the same (but mine would that I hold the button)
Did you ever find a fix to this?
Post automatically merged:

are you able to open the atmosphere folder with ftp'ing your switch to the pc? if not something is reading/writing to atmosphere and blocking everything else. delete and re put atmosphere files on sd.
I am not able to access my atmosphere folder using ftp even after replacing the files. Any idea what to do?

Last edited by Zygarde,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
When you decrypt the nca and then the main file - you should check the build id at 0x40 (0x14 bytes long), is the same as the IPS file you are using, otherwise it will not work. You are probably using the wrong ips file for the game/update you are trying to run.

Did you ever find a fix to this?

I am not able to access my atmosphere folder using ftp even after replacing the files. Any idea what to do?
Haha, those files are in use. You can't change them by ftp as they are in use when your switch is on and you are already running Atmosphere - it will never work. You need to remove your sd card and replace them, or run hekate and connect via USB cable to a computer then replace them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)