My introduction (couldn’t think of a catchier title x3)

Jamie107

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everybody! My name’s Jamie, currently I’m a 22 year old medicine student living in the Netherlands.

I’ve basically loved video games for as long as I can remember. Which is when I about 4 years old and my family got a GameCube and I got a gba soon after.

Unfortunately for me back then, I was not able to play certain games containing a lot of dialogue/text like Zelda or Pokemon as games back then didn’t tend to be translated into Dutch and I couldn’t understand English of course (I think that has changed somewhat in the last few years though for some Nintendo games, not really relevant for me anymore though).

I remember absolutely loving smash bros. Melee though which was my most played game on the GameCube.

Since then I’ve stayed a big Nintendo fan, and a fan of games in general having owned or still owning all Nintendo handhelds and consoles releases since the GameCube except for the Wii U which I’m planning to buy used at some point in the future.

Anyway besides gaming I like biology and medicine which is why I chose to go to med school and I also practice archery (I have an English longbow).

I hope I’ll have a good time here! ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.