1. Jamie107

OP Jamie107 Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hello everybody! My name’s Jamie, currently I’m a 22 year old medicine student living in the Netherlands.

I’ve basically loved video games for as long as I can remember. Which is when I about 4 years old and my family got a GameCube and I got a gba soon after.

Unfortunately for me back then, I was not able to play certain games containing a lot of dialogue/text like Zelda or Pokemon as games back then didn’t tend to be translated into Dutch and I couldn’t understand English of course (I think that has changed somewhat in the last few years though for some Nintendo games, not really relevant for me anymore though).

I remember absolutely loving smash bros. Melee though which was my most played game on the GameCube.

Since then I’ve stayed a big Nintendo fan, and a fan of games in general having owned or still owning all Nintendo handhelds and consoles releases since the GameCube except for the Wii U which I’m planning to buy used at some point in the future.

Anyway besides gaming I like biology and medicine which is why I chose to go to med school and I also practice archery (I have an English longbow).

I hope I’ll have a good time here! ^^

2. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    Welcome aboard the crazy train that is the temp. You don't need to be crazy to be here but it sure does help :wacko:.

A helpful little tip for you. Stay away from the world news section of the site that place is toxic.

jeannotte, Jamie107 and alexander1970 like this.
  3. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Psycho!

France
    Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yayu::nds:

Jamie107 and alexander1970 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - introduction, (couldn’t, catchier