Hardware My HDMI Predicament

McWhiters9511

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is im trying to avoid using my switch headphone jack and use the audio from the hdmi port. otherwise i would ccontinue using earbuds or smth

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is im trying to avoid using my switch headphone jack and use the audio from the hdmi port. otherwise i would ccontinue using earbuds or smth

Well on dock mode it is weird if you have a headphone connected anyway, using the audio cable wouldn't affect much, using the audio splitter and male to male cable would be the cheapest as oppose buying more splitter to test with or new monitor.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://www.amazon.com/HDMI-FiveHom...8369&sr=8-5&keywords=hdmi+splitter+with+audio

This does what you want but it cost 60

Reactions: McWhiters9511

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i figured it was just the splittters being picky. i doubt theres much i can do but oh well. thanks for your guy's suggestions
It may not be, it could be that the audio splitter just doesn't work properly. Have you actually tried it just on its own with the Switch dock, and verified it works properly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car