Hardware My gateway is not working?

mccabe1990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I just bought a new gateway 3ds I have the launcher file on the big 3ds card and all the other files in the blue gateway card when I start it up a game deep labyrinth comes up thats the installer but when I click on it it says cant open _dsmenu.dat running on version 4.5.0-10e any help please

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure that your blue GW3DS flashcart's microSD file structure looks exactly like the below one? (Minus the DS games folder.)

http://puu.sh/4krQ6.png

If it does look exactly like the above picture then it's possible the microSD card or blue GW3DS flashcart is faulty.

mccabe1990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You sure that your blue GW3DS flashcart's microSD file structure looks exactly like the below one? (Minus the DS games folder.)

http://puu.sh/4krQ6.png

If it does look exactly like the above picture then it's possible the microSD card or blue GW3DS flashcart is faulty.

Yes mine is just like that I hope the blue cards not faulty I will have to wait till my new micro sd card comes to try another one to see if it will work :(

mccabe1990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think the blue card is a normal ds flash card (r4 type clone)
any ds card that works on the 3d should be able to run the exploit if the files are in the right place

I just tryed it with another card I had and nothing poped up but it was only a normal ds edge card I don't have another 3ds card would they give me a replacement if the blue card is faulty was really looking forward to use it only bought a 3ds to use the gateway

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tryed it with another card I had and nothing poped up but it was only a normal ds edge card I don't have another 3ds card would they give me a replacement if the blue card is faulty was really looking forward to use it only bought a 3ds to use the gateway

You just need to run the GW_INSTALL.nds on any DS flashcart on the 4.5 3DS. So if you put that file onto your edge card, and run it you'll be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1