antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! This my first skin for MoonShell 2. My skin looks a quite basic, including the two abstract colours, black and white.

Click here to download my skin!

Screenshots (courtesy of M3 Sakura Skin Tester):

Capture2.JPG
Black_White_2.JPG
Black_White_3.JPG
Black_White_4.JPG
Black_White_5.JPG
Black_White_6.JPG
Black_White_7.JPG
Black_White_8.JPG

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You posted this thread less then 2 hours ago, and you have already bumped it three times.

Stop being a complete idiot, saying "sorry for the bump" doesn't make bumping the topic constantly ok.

If you want to get suspended again or banned you really are going the right way about it.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
To be blunt, its extremely empty, but there is always someone out there that may like black and white as a background. You could try making all of the icons and buttons also in black and white (or grayscale). You could also try just having something on the top screen, since that is really the only thing that makes me feel awkward.

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
To be blunt, its extremely empty, but there is always someone out there that may like black and white as a background. You could try making all of the icons and buttons also in black and white (or grayscale). You could also try just having something on the top screen, since that is really the only thing that makes me feel awkward.

Meh, I can't do that for now. And I'm not making icons.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To take screenshots of your skin, hold SELECT in moonshell for 3 seconds.

What I see from the photos is so bland and empty I don't even feel like testing.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to run with my theory that the OP is very young, therefore.....good on you for trying....persist and you may get better at doing it. In its current state, your 'skin' must be about as popular as a fart in a elevator
nyanya.gif

Tip: if you don't know (or want to know) how to make improvements/enhancements to your skins, then simply thank the 'tempers' for their thoughts
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!