My first manga/anime drawing

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know what spot you are in to say that kind of criticism. I know one thing, I am not babying anyone. Look at what you are saying. All you say is it needs work.

How the hell is that suppose to help him? If you say the whole thing, why the whole thing? What needs to be improved... There has to be something that is good enough to stay. On his third attempt, you notice a big difference in work. He actually put eyes, the clothing has improved and so has facial. To me, all he did need to improve was the hair and the sword. Nothing else.

God damnit... Some people are in no position to say what ever they feel just because they think that. I want to see your drawings... Since it seems like you are in such a position to say such criticism.

Jasonage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Splych said:
I don't know what spot you are in to say that kind of criticism. I know one thing, I am not babying anyone. Look at what you are saying. All you say is it needs work.

How the hell is that suppose to help him? If you say the whole thing, why the whole thing? What needs to be improved... There has to be something that is good enough to stay. On his third attempt, you notice a big difference in work. He actually put eyes, the clothing has improved and so has facial. To me, all he did need to improve was the hair and the sword. Nothing else.

God damnit... Some people are in no position to say what ever they feel just because they think that. I want to see your drawings... Since it seems like you are in such a position to say such criticism.

Thankyou very much
smile.gif

Also, I'd like to thankyou for the tutorial website, I shall use it tomorrow.

@DigitalSquirrel - You say that everyone starts somewhere, so surely it would be better to tell people new to drawing how to improve?

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your first drawing was much better than the second one.
The guy was the sword just looks disproportional, and his ears, neck, and face all just look... I don't know how to say it... "out of place"?

But then again, you're doing the anime/manga drawing style.
The best I could suggest is just look at other anime/manga, imitate, and practice.

Most of it looks the same.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Its good for a first anime drawing, you didn't...focus on too much how it will turn out. Most drawers IMO focus on what they perceive from their minds and if it doesn't turn out EXACTLY how they want it, they seem to crumble it and focus on that mental image inside their minds.

So far its decent what you should focus on is the style. In other words you style can either be freestyle or professional.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye