Homebrew WIP my first hombrew: save master!

mariomasterRU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
hello! this is my first switch homebrew. it is call save master. it can save backup and restore for switch. it is my first c++ project and hope you can enjoy it. it is work fine but is not completed yet.

sorry also for bad english. it is not my native tongue.

Attachments

• save_master.zip
    786.7 KB · Views: 192

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wondering why you'd choose to make this as your first homebrew project when there are already multiple save backup homebrews apps already
This.
Also doubt anyone will be using it unless you publish the code somewhere (github, gitlab, whatever). I'm not being rude, just sayin'.
Apart from that it's always great to have another one getting into coding for the Switch! :)

Reactions: jakibaki

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i can not do this now. code is very messy
You can do it whenever you want (that even includes "never").
I'm just telling you that noone here is trusting guys with less than 10 posts releasing homebrew apps without source code and therefore no one will use it until it's open source.
You know some "funny" guy could release a homebrew that messes up your Switch, delete all savegames or something like that. :P

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing wrong with doing an app that has similar or the same already out.
As for releasing the source, people are giving you good advice.
If your code is messy then any of us can offer help and tips on how to improve it and you will learn more than trying alone :)

You don't need to set up a repo, you could just include the source in the download here ;)

Don't be put off, everyone has to start somewhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)