deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
teq said:
QUOTE said:
all of the owners love their wiis

And you'll continue to be the only one to love your "wii" for as long as you stay in your parents' basement...

deba94 said:
Considering there are 4 custom wii cases in this thread and all of the owners love their wiis, we don't need you to discriminate our console mods so you can walk away with another post under your "belt". Maybe you should head over to you're parents basement and get them to teach you to respect others things and keep useless comments to yourself.

And for the record, at the age of 13, I could love my case for years. No need to move out when I'm not even in high school yet. Go taunt others that could possibly care about your opinions.

I guess there's something about being thirteen that makes you guys jerk off to these cases.

The rest of the world, however, has taste.

Again with the useless comments.

Teq, the immaturity of that post was beyond what you normally say. And now, just because I'm 13 you will try to shoot me down with more immature comments? The knowledge I have in life is probably 30 times the amount you had when you were 13. And according to your posts, my maturity level is 30 times your amount right now.
Teq, do us all a favour and stop posting useless crap in peoples threads. No one cares what you think.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neveras said:
I find all the painted/modded wii's in this thread have been rather tasteful and not at all overdone. Being an adult with a house, a life, a job, a kid. I can tell you that a well done case mod/paint job just makes the console unique. No need to act like an asshole over something that only you seem to particularly dislike.

Oh believe me, these aren't bad at all, by any means. That's not to say they're sliced bread, either.

There's only a few things I would change that would make them look tasteful:

Nikok's - The buttons are asymmetrical, so having them offset the case just makes the console look like a Fisher Price toy.

it's-my-right's - The release date doesn't really hold much significance, since No More Heroes wasn't groundbreaking in terms of sales or the game itself. I would've painted a lightbeam sword where the release date is.

Deba's - The Wii logo on the side ruins it. It's big, so the effect that it's crooked with the rest of the console sticks out more. Yeah, I know it's because it's sitting in the stand, but if it were smaller, it wouldn't look crooked.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
teq said:
neveras said:
I find all the painted/modded wii's in this thread have been rather tasteful and not at all overdone. Being an adult with a house, a life, a job, a kid. I can tell you that a well done case mod/paint job just makes the console unique. No need to act like an asshole over something that only you seem to particularly dislike.

Oh believe me, these aren't bad at all, by any means. That's not to say they're sliced bread, either.

There's only a few things I would change that would make them look tasteful:

Nikok's - The buttons are asymmetrical, so having them offset the case just makes the console look like a Fisher Price toy.

it's-my-right's - The release date doesn't really hold much significance, since No More Heroes wasn't groundbreaking in terms of sales or the game itself. I would've painted a lightbeam sword where the release date is.

Deba's - The Wii logo on the side ruins it. It's big, so the effect that it's crooked with the rest of the console sticks out more. Yeah, I know it's because it's sitting in the stand, but if it were smaller, it wouldn't look crooked.

See, that I can approve of, Constructive criticism is one thing, before the comments ended up just being petty trolling.
Mind you I'm not an art student or buff of any kind, so my opinion is just that of a layman but I personally like the way the Wii logo looks on the side. I think the effect would be lessened if it was smaller.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neveras said:
See, that I can approve of, Constructive criticism is one thing, before the comments ended up just being petty trolling.
Mind you I'm not an art student or buff of any kind, so my opinion is just that of a layman but I personally like the way the Wii logo looks on the side. I think the effect would be lessened if it was smaller.

I really don't know why they even angled the stand to begin with... it makes it look cheesy.

Nothing that can't be fixed with a dremel, though.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When some people enter threads.They ruin it.

Anyways those are all great looking Wii's.
Mine is Chrono Trigger themed.
When I find my camera I will post pictures,but really guys those are all great looking Wii's.
happy.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattlouf said:
You guys cannot understand : HE IS AN ARTIST !!!

or not ! .... he's just a troll

Uh... I see you trolling more than anyone... stfu if you have nothing constructive to say.

If they didn't want their schemes criticized, they wouldn't have posted pictures. Krylon is hard to work with and often produces imperfections, but since the pictures don't show any detail, I can't even commend them on a good paint job.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow looks sweet.
Did you mask all vents and stuff before spray painting?

If I ever decide to paint my console, I'm dissembling the case before anything else. Don't want even a hint of trace of acrylic thinner on the mechanical parts. (I'll be using an airbrush, can sprays must have some sort of solvents that can damage the board and disc lens and such...)

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
mattlouf said:
You guys cannot understand : HE IS AN ARTIST !!!

or not ! .... he's just a troll

Uh... I see you trolling more than anyone... stfu if you have nothing constructive to say.

If they didn't want their schemes criticized, they wouldn't have posted pictures. Krylon is hard to work with and often produces imperfections, but since the pictures don't show any detail, I can't even commend them on a good paint job.
Thats why nobody cares about your opinion,and you should shut up.
toobad.jpg

You win the troll reward con
grog.gif
ulations.

They all are very well done,and your opinion is something you should keep to yourself.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well if you want to do it do it GOOD! I mean I really like the idea of a Mario-coming-out-of-a-Wii style console, but this is so over the top + it's done half arsed because the paint has gone all gritty and shitty. And look at those mushrooms, they're more like walking turds!
So the idea is a bit of nice, but pulled off badly.

PS: I would not do a Wii customization myself to be honest. I am good in painting, drawing etc. but I have no experience with materials like these. And the thought of taking apart my Wii gives me instant headaches!

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
They all are very well done,and your opinion is something you should keep to yourself.

You're one to talk; you make zero contribution to any thread.

The majority of your posts are trite, riddled with typographical mistakes, and ultimately, idiotic.

Take your own advice and keep your opinions to yourself, as it's obvious you haven't earned the right to an opinion. If anyone should "just shut up", it should be you.

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, very nice custom paint jobs.. i don't have enough incentive to paint the case on mine.
just a sidenote: if a virtual glock was real, some people on this thread would be dead. =)
conspiracy?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Well if you want to do it do it GOOD! I mean I really like the idea of a Mario-coming-out-of-a-Wii style console, but this is so over the top + it's done half arsed because the paint has gone all gritty and shitty. And look at those mushrooms, they're more like walking turds!
So the idea is a bit of nice, but pulled off badly.

The paint is Krylon and the texture is intentional.

Even so, those are examples of cases that took more thought than paint.

kornychaosjust a sidenote: if a virtual glock was real, some people on this thread would be dead. =)

Grow up.

With the amount of intelligence that went into that post, you'd probably shoot yourself before managing to hit anyone else.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
@Eternal Myst, teq:
Okay no need to further prolonge this little fight - one more word on the matter and I'll delete all your posts in this topic. And you get a warning!

teq: please be gentle to the other members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok