Hacking My Computer DVD ROM drive doesn't read Wii game...

grafik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay, so i used imgburn to burn the iso onto a dvd disc. i wanted to make sure it burned properly but when i put my dvd back into the drive, it doesn't show anything in there. is something wrong?

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
Banger said:
Only certian kind of dvd burners can read the disks. I forget the kind, go googlez
Doesn't make any difference what drive you use, a PC can't read the filesystem. You're thinking of needing a certain type of drive to rip games.

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Imgburn verify, as well as programs such as dvdinfo pro and nero cd/dvd speed will be able to verify that the disc can be read, and show you a pretty read speed curve.

But as mentioned already, your computer won't be able to make any sense of the file system.

pancho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your drive can burn iso games but you won't see any file in your drive afterwards, the best way if you burn it properly is to try running it on your wii..

exzavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you burn a game; later can you use imgburn or nero to copy the burned disc and make another copy or do you have to obtain the ISO image again?

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, some drives can, but a COMPUTER can't make sense out of how the disc is set up.

and yes, MOST drives will REFUSE to read original wii discs.

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
exzavier said:
After you burn a game; later can you use imgburn or nero to copy the burned disc and make another copy or do you have to obtain the ISO image again?

This works... you can dump an iso from a burned copy no probs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...