Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*deep breath*

Hello I am the member formally known as Hadrian. As many of you may have known, I have in the past been known as Gaydrian. This was me hiding my true self. I have been into girls for as long as I remember, and I am actually in a loving relationship with a female human.

The truth is I have never had a sexual experience with any male member in my life and I feel really bad for letting people think that I had. I'd like to apologise to the following people.

VVoltz
Lagman
The member formally known as ShadowXP and now known as religion
Toni Plutonij
P1ngpong
JPH

I'm so sorry I was gay towards you when I wasn't a gay. I hope that all of the above and any others I didn't mention can forgive me and let me be happy.

I do love all of you just not in a gay way, with exception to War who is totally female.

xxxx

Lesdrian

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I loved you so much, just the sight of you raised my spirits, your beauty fed my soul!

Follow your dreams you beautiful beast follow your dreams!!!

Run run there is no shame, never look back, never!!!

For no man was worthy of such perfection, no selfish being could truly know that they touched perfection, and no man shall ever touch it again!

For it is the folly of selfish men that made you become out of reach from all, forever!

RUN!!!
cry.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian, I can't believe you'd decieve me in my time of need. It's okay, though, since I love lesbians, who are very welcome in me. Since I have become religion I am either male or female. I accept all. Vote religion.

xxxx

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
This doesn't come as such a suprise to me. You are always changing your preferences and I wouldn't be suprised if you became milfdrian.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
This doesn't come as such a suprise to me. You are always changing your preferences and I wouldn't be suprised if you became milfdrian.
No need for Lesdrian covers all for me.

And the Mrs is a mother who I like to fuck.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ohmy.gif

Hmmmm..I could be Toni Lestonij too, I'm still not quite sure if I'm Toni Gaytonij because Orc is a mystery for now
ninja.gif

But Hadrian, Gaydrian, Lesdrian I think I can find a way to forgive you!! (I never was a gay either, but I was afraid to admit while we were together), but seeing you all manly like that..makes me wanna.........
ninja.gif

Yeah!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://youtu.be/Fj6iNVQcik8?si=bZNKYT_0GwyYBWFC