• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

My BAT (Brave CRYPTO) tips

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Use Brave Beta And Brave
Brave Beta gives a maximum of 10 ads while regular Brave gives just 5. Use both browsers, for maximum BAT. You could use Brave Sync to sync data between browsers
Click the ads
You get paid extra if you click on the ads
Turn off Auto Contribute
To only donate to supported creators and don't lose your BAT

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brave Rewards has been unlocked to unlimited devices since May, this is because it was a nightmare to remove devices and add new ones. Plus, they got tons of complaints about it.

The Brave browser is even better now thanks to it.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean unlimited devices?
We were limited to 4 devices even if we didn't use one of those anymore, so if you tried to link a new one it'd not be linked.

I sent at least three requests to remove my old devices and dunno if they read, but at least that restriction is gone.

Anyway, I won't even bother converting BAT to BTC (it tanked hard and I regret converting it), if anything it'll be BAT to my bank account.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Uphold has no limits now as how many devices you can use, I decided to test it on 7 devices (2 of those were spare ones) and it's not really worth it considering the amount of ads isn't that whole lot and the value of BAT isn't worth too much.

1000 BAT is only $0.29 so, eh.

My old Samsung Tab S2 surprisingly gets a lot per day, so there's still some use for it. Just think of it as some spare change at the end of the month.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans