Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, got to 1000 already ... been a member here for a couple years, but only started posting a few weeks ago ... that's what happens when you get banned from GameFAQs lol

I am tempted just to keep editing this one post, rather than post properly again
smile.gif
lol

Not 100 posts a day ... but close to it
wink.gif
... I multi-task like a mammy-rammer hehe ... I have 3 screens on the go, on my desk ... one for work, one for gaming, and one for the net ... plus, I don't really sleep ... I sleep less hours in one week, than most people sleep in one night ... very active mind lol

@Ace Gunman ... I'm not a member there anymore lol ... they didn't like the way I talked
wink.gif

Ktaro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do you even have time playing games or are you too busy just talking about them? I knew a friend that was like that...er ya we're not friends anymore ehehe..

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thebobevil said:
Yep, got to 1000 already ... been a member here for a couple years, but only started posting a few weeks ago ... that's what happens when you get banned from GameFAQs lol

I am tempted just to keep editing this one post, rather than post properly again
smile.gif
lol

Not 100 posts a day ... but close to it
wink.gif
... I multi-task like a mammy-rammer hehe ... I have 3 screens on the go, on my desk ... one for work, one for gaming, and one for the net ... plus, I don't really sleep ... I sleep less hours in one week, than most people sleep in one night ... very active mind lol

@Ace Gunman ... I'm not a member there anymore lol ... they didn't like the way I talked
wink.gif
Gamefaq xD
nerd-46422.jpg

Bob Evil

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Ktaro ... yeah, I play all the time ... I'm a writer for television, and I use Dragon Naturally Speaking, so I can work without needing to type ... leaves my hands free for gaming and surfing. I've been finishing a few games a week (I finished Chocobo's Dungeon Wii, Viking, & Metroid 3 this week), since I became single again in January ... my workload at the moment is keeping me single, too lol

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
I don't really sleep ... I sleep less hours in one week, than most people sleep in one night

Is that why as a child you had bags under your eyes!?? (re: your avatar)

QUOTE(thebobevil @ Apr 4 2008, 01:38 PM) my workload at the moment is keeping me single, too lol

hmm... maybe its cause you have 3 monitors at your desk! you dont strike me as the type that likes to get out much
laugh.gif
Girls need excitement, common sense simple common sense

Bob Evil

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
benchma®k said:
thebobevil said:
I don't really sleep ... I sleep less hours in one week, than most people sleep in one night

QUOTE(thebobevil @ Apr 4 2008, 01:38 PM) my workload at the moment is keeping me single, too lol

hmm... maybe its cause you have 3 monitors at your desk! you dont strike me as the type that likes to get out much
laugh.gif

Nope, I get out ... at least once a week with friends, if possible ... and these past 3 weeks, it has not been possible ... I write and edit dialogue for a soap, and we have been having major script changes almost daily ... to avoid press leaks, as much as possible ... and I hit the gym 1 to 3 times a week, too.

I'm single because I chose to be ... the wrong partner can be an emotional and mental vampire
wink.gif

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
benchma®k said:
thebobevil said:

laugh.gif
to celebrate 1000 posts change that avatar, it creeps me out ! i even move my browser off to the side or hurry to skip your post ;P i have been seeing you a lot around gbatemp thebobevil :wtf:

1 girl per monitor, threesome !!111

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-