Hacking Must be a way to hide foldors on ds_game

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, currently the ds_game where u play .nds games hides ONLY "_dstwo" foldor, so that means there must be a way to hide other foldors that we dont need as well? Cuz why do we need to see NDSGBA, moonshl2, and all these other stuff that is empty and we cant use?

Is there a way to figure out how the _dstwo foldor is hidden? So we add more to the hidden foldors list? And no I dont want to change the attribute of the foldor to "hidden" cuz what if I want to hide a wallpaper thread from ds_game, but not from moonshell?

There must be a way >_< come on guys, please help me to solve it.

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I feel your pain and I tried everything. I ended up hiding them in Windows. The emulators (like NesDS, LameBoy, etc) all see the hidden folders and DS_GAME can't see them. But you are correct that MoonShell can't see them.

Hopefully, the SC team will implement that same HiddenFiles line in GlobalSettings that AKAIO uses sometime soon.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I set my folders (not contents) to hidden attribute, and allowed MoonShell to see hidden folders.
(I use "show hidden files/folders" in Windows anyway)

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can u allow moonshell to see hidden folders? Can u say how

And Are u saying for example if u hide "photo" folder using windows, ds_game can't see them but moonshell can? How. Lol

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're the same Haddad from the forums, the answers will be the same here as well. You can't hide folders in the SCDSTwo itself. However, if you hide them from Windows, they're still readable by the SCDSTwo. The NDSGBA, and Moonshell folders aren't empty by the way. NDSGBA holds the GBA ROMs themselves, and Moonshell holds skins, wallpapers, etc.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.