Hardware Music Skips A Lot Lately Using Disc

Cza102282

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that a lot of the games I have played lately have had some music skipping. Muramasa: The Demon Blade only has been doing it when I move from screen to screen so that's not a big deal. I tried starting Red Steel 2 the other day and the ubisoft intro, the next intro and the opening movie are very skippy. I gave the game a try on a different Wii and it has the same issues. I don't think it's a drive issues because games still load up and I have had no disc read errors yet. Could it be a bad burn? Or is this just a matter of some games having drastic audio issues via disc?

And yes, I'm aware of the alternative to running them USB or HD and that's probably what I will do for the bad ones.

Christopho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes this is because of disc loading. Only way to fix is usb loading, I recommend this path, it will save you money, load times, etc.

Cza102282

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh*

Yea, I suppose. They look some much cooler when they are in a DVD case on a shelf rather than a plain ol memory stick laying around.

I'm glad all games at not susceptible to this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)