Music Skips A Lot Lately Using Disc

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Cza102282, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Cza102282
    OP

Cza102282 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    United States
    I've noticed that a lot of the games I have played lately have had some music skipping. Muramasa: The Demon Blade only has been doing it when I move from screen to screen so that's not a big deal. I tried starting Red Steel 2 the other day and the ubisoft intro, the next intro and the opening movie are very skippy. I gave the game a try on a different Wii and it has the same issues. I don't think it's a drive issues because games still load up and I have had no disc read errors yet. Could it be a bad burn? Or is this just a matter of some games having drastic audio issues via disc?

And yes, I'm aware of the alternative to running them USB or HD and that's probably what I will do for the bad ones.

2. Christopho

Christopho GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Yes this is because of disc loading. Only way to fix is usb loading, I recommend this path, it will save you money, load times, etc.

3. Cza102282
    OP

Cza102282 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    United States
    *sigh*

Yea, I suppose. They look some much cooler when they are in a DVD case on a shelf rather than a plain ol memory stick laying around.

I'm glad all games at not susceptible to this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice