Music Problems with ScummVM and Monkey island 1

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Munkee, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Munkee
    OP

Munkee Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2006
    Hi Sorry my first Post is a question but I'm a bit of a lurker and this has Been bothering me all day [​IMG]

Got ScummVM 0.61 set up For ds ( supercard and flashme ) and Everything is fine , But a minor factor is beginning to iritate me ,
    I'm led to believe that When I use amiga version I Have music and The inventory Is in Words , Not icons .
    But if I use PC version , I can Have Icons in the inventory but Can't seem to get music to work , Just sounds like doors opening etc

I have the Bounty pack ( the one where monkey island 1 and 2 are on the same disc ) and the way I am obtaining the files is Just dragging from the there directory and into the scummvm/monkey folder

Anyone know a way around this , Have got the full ost from monkey island in .mp3 format but its weighs in at a hefty 66 megs

Again apologies for making my first post a question and Thanx in advance [​IMG]

2. QazzaQY2K

QazzaQY2K GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2006
    HBG
    Source: ScummVM.DrunkenCoders.com

PS Welcome to our humble Forum ;D Hope you enjoy your stay! DS

3. Munkee
    OP

Munkee Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2006
    You sir are a legend [​IMG] Thank you so kindly

Never noticed that on the drunkencoders site but Monkey island with music , Hoorah [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice