Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been keeping an eye on the Wii game and now finally there are pics of the DS one here.

Like Gamecocks other two DS titles that they publish its prettier than most DS games though I reckon it looks too dark for the DS screen. Kinda looks like another sidescrolling platformer unfortunately but I still look forward to this one more than most other platformers coming to the DS. The game is by Red Fly Studios who are also handling the DS/Wii/PS2 versions of Ghostbusters. Its said to be a prequel to the Wii game and will have a different story.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm more looking forward to monsterlab for the wii! But this seems interesting ...

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm more looking forward to monsterlab for the wii! But this seems interesting ...

Oh god yes!
It seems a very cool game (monsterlab) just look at the trailer http://wii.ign.com/articles/848/848497p1.html
wub.gif
hmm maybe it deserves its own topic
happy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm with you, Hadrian, when it comes to keeping an eye on pretty much everything Gamecock is working on. Though Dementium ultimately was a disappointment for me, it's obvious that the publisher is still very much dedicated to producing games that are unique and fresh.

But yeah, IGN has reported that, though Mushroom Men DS does have some unique elements here and there, it's pretty much another side-scrolling platformer, which is fine by me. If it's a good game, I'll be more than happy to have another 3-D platformer to play on my DS. Plus, like Gamecock's other projects, the game looks different, with plenty of mood and atmosphere to spare. I don't mind that it's kind of dark. Maybe it's intended to be played in the dark, and if you do so, usually any DS game becomes a lot easier to see. Of course, we'll know for sure how that all works out upon the game's release. Until then, I'll be eagerly awaiting Insecticide.
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1