OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Basically i have the latest firmware 4.2E on my console yet ive just downloaded and burned a copy of muramasa and on the disc channel (using DARKCORP) it says there is a wii system update ready!

Is this update safe to install (i.e not guna brick my wii) or should i load this game through NeoGamma every time i want to play it instead of the disc channel?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silleeel said:
Basically i have the latest firmware 4.2e on my console yet ive just downloaded and burned a copy of murumasa and on the disc channel (using darkcorp) it says there is a wii system update ready!

Is this update safe to install (i.e not guna brick my wii) or should i load this game through neogamma every time i want to play it instead of the disc channel?
Just use PriiLoader and block disc updates.

fartos32

Trophies
XP
Country
block the update. itll probabally patch some random ios files which would probabally screw up darkcorp. best to be safe and load through neogamma or if you really want to load it through the disk channel im pretty sure you can use a system menu patcher to block the update and still load through the disk channel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...