Hacking multiple Nintendo 3ds folders on sd card root ?!

hamohamo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, I have 7 nintendo 3ds folders .theyre all the same folder and if i delete one they're all deleted .I'm pretty sure they are the same but why is this happening
upload_2017-5-27_14-21-38.png

Last edited by hamohamo,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theyre all the same ,theres no difference between all of them .
In that case, copy all of the files on your SD card except for 6 out of 7 of the folders to a safe location and then format it. If this doesn't solve the problem, I'd recommend getting a new SD card since this one doesn't seem reliable

hamohamo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In that case, copy all of the files on your SD card except for 6 out of 7 of the folders to a safe location and then format it. If this doesn't solve the problem, I'd recommend getting a new SD card since this one doesn't seem reliable
well thats what i did ,but im actually afraid of losing everything .

Dat-Boi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thats what i did ,but im actually afraid of losing everything .
Just backup the whole SD card (all the 3ds files) to your pc and try copying just one 3ds folder to your SD at a time.
You shouldn't lose anything as I have backed up my SD and formatted and just copyd all my stuff back to it
and I never lost a single file.
BTW There's a better chance of you losing data to the old SD than there is restoring it.

hamohamo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just backup the whole SD card (all the 3ds files) to your pc and try copying just one 3ds folder to your SD at a time.
You shouldn't lose anything as I have backed up my SD and formatted and just copyd all my stuff back to it
and I never lost a single file.
BTW There's a better chance of you losing data to the old SD than there is restoring it.
well there were like 2 nintendo 3ds folders then they became 4 and now theyre 7 since i bought the sd card. but this sd card was actually fine since i bought it. never made any problems for me.

Dat-Boi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well there were like 2 nintendo 3ds folders then they became 4 and now theyre 7 since i bought the sd card. but this sd card was actually fine since i bought it. never made any problems for me.
I'm not saying the SD itself is bad, just the filesystem may be corrupted.
Just try doing what I said before and it should fix your problem.

Reactions: hamohamo

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried accessing the 3DS using FTP or the MicroSD Management application to see if it is a read issue with the SD card reader? I doubt it, but checking couldn't hurt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nsfw-ds-homebrew.73091/