Hacking Multiple game issue goes to black screen and one game corrupted launcher

JimKirk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello I am trying to play some games on my Wii. I am using WiiFlow and the first game Mario Fortune Street froze my wii black screen did not return to Wii menu. After hard booting the Wii. I went to launch WiiFlow again and it would only show a black screen and hard locked my Wii again. After hard booting the Wii I removed the usb flash and same issue again. I replaced the files with the original files from a back up but it did it again. So I deleted the WiiFlow folder copied it over again and it seemed like it was going to have the same problem again. After about 15-20 seconds Wii flow opened up again. I tried to launch Mario striker but that went to a black screen then dumped to the Wii home screen. I was never able to get usb launcher to work that is the reason I'm using Wii flow. If there is something I'm missing for some of the games to work can you let me know what I need to do thanks.

JimKirk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update wii sports resort, winter sports 2008, Metroid trilogy, Mario and Sonic at the winter Games, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, mad world, Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics. Thesecarevon a usb SanDisk 32 GB usb 2.0 flash drive. The first one I had it was formatted at 32k clusters I'm not sure if this one is formatted as the same. Is there an easy way to check in windows? Would it be as simple as right click? or possibly right click then look at the format option? Anyways all the games listed are on one usb stick as mentioned and I would love to have WiiFlow open instantly again thanks

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Before you do anything else you should test your original backup image with Wiimms ISO Tools (WIT).

To test an ISO:
wit verify "Super Mario Galaxy.iso"

To test a WBFS file:
wwt verify -p "RMGE01.wbfs"

Change the filenames to match yours before running the above commands, of course. If all goes well it should say "1 disc verified". If it fails, you have a bad copy.

2. To check the current file system and cluster size, open a command prompt and type these lines one at a time:

diskpart
list disk
select disc X
list partition
select partition X
filesystems

Change the X to match your drive and partition numbers as they're listed in the output.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night