Hacking Multiplayer on Hacked PS4?

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put some kind of hack on my PS4 months ago (the kind where you have to redo the hack every time you reboot the system) and haven't really touched it since, but now I want to play multiplayer with a friend. My question is, can I even do multiplayer on my hacked PS4, and if so, how do I do it? If it requires a newer hack that's fine with me.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So long as you haven't been banned for it already. If you don't go online with the hack you probably are okay. I had it on for most of the time it was out, but I never play online games or have paid PSN. Took it off a couple weeks ago and updated OFW because I needed to DL some stuff. No Problemo.

Then again, I use SXOS on my switch and have gone online with that which some dummys claim is automatically a ban, and still am ok there, too.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put some kind of hack on my PS4 months ago (the kind where you have to redo the hack every time you reboot the system) and haven't really touched it since, but now I want to play multiplayer with a friend. My question is, can I even do multiplayer on my hacked PS4, and if so, how do I do it? If it requires a newer hack that's fine with me.

You would needs to do a clean wipe, playing online will just get you ban if you have fake pkg installed, and playing multiplayer means you lose out of Hen, since you would update to 5.56.

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd have to go online for this...I guess I have to choose between my friends and hacking, and while hacking is cool I think I prefer my friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo