1. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Check game data utility in main game column, scroll up.

Delete any game data you'd like and you will get the GB back.

2. bloodtalon

bloodtalon Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    There were some big Game Data like the ones you install to reduce load times. Those were in the PS3 Save Data Utility along with the save files. Those I deleted and freed up lots of GB but what is this? Nothing in the save folder of the XMB currently has anything over a few MB. They're just save files. Maybe I need to insert the disc and delete game data? What if I don't have the game anymore?

3. HarvHouHacker

HarvHouHacker Owner of the Rock Band Customs Project

United States
    @Cyan Ever thought of finishing this guide? I've been trying to use it for understanding MultiMAN, because I want to reference this program for my RBC Playstation wiki, but the sections I need for reference are missing.

If you don't want to finish the guide (and seeing all the work you had to do, it's understandable), is there someplace where I can read about the File Manager part, specifically?

4. Cyan

OP Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    I don't plan to finish it.
    I might have to update all the dead links and pictures though, in order to keep it properly displayed and available.

I didn't touch my PS3 since 2013, so I don't know what has been changed, removed, updated, what still work or not, or worse what might be bad to follow now, etc.
    All the information I gathered for the guide is from the Changelog itself (I've read all of them, one by one), and actually using it and trying all buttons and menu, and finally by reading the official psx-scene released thread back then, where the author and users talked about each features, made requests, reported bugs, etc.
    I gathered everything I could and put them in the guide.

Sorry that I don't remember what I wanted to write.
    I certainly had an idea at that time, I should have made it a draft.

If you want to get information on one feature, I suppose the best way is to read the changelogs too, if you can find them all since the time he added it.

Last edited by Cyan, Feb 28, 2021
    HarvHouHacker likes this.
  5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    personally, I suggest using webman mod instead. wmm still gets updates, and everything is done on the xmb. multiman seems like a hassle by comparison, and it hasn't been updated in years.

6. HarvHouHacker

United States
    There was an update to the program two years ago. IMO someone else should take over the project and breathe new life into it; it looks like a really good application.

7. Cyan

OP Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    The day I'll plug my PS3 back and update it (still OFW3.41?), I'll have to re-learn almost everything, and probably go with rebug/cobra/wmm.
    Rebug went offline, it's back online but links to 4.86.1 lite are dead. (edit: found a link on Logic sunrise)
    I guess I don't need it right away, maybe there'll be rex4.87 lite available when I'll decide to touch PS3 again. or 4.84 full is better? but I won't do it right now so no need to answer.

Last edited by Cyan, Mar 1, 2021
    HarvHouHacker likes this.
  8. HarvHouHacker

United States
    Don't sweat it, Cyan. If you need time to re-hash, take as much time as you require. However, I can see why people like the Playstation consoles a lot. It really is changing my viewpoint on Sony's home console (though I still think they did Nintendo wrong). I may not say any more nasty words about it, from now on.

9. DarthMotzkus

DarthMotzkus GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Hi. I need help.
    There's anything i can do to fix the Last Game Titlennot mounting the disc in XMB(tm)?
    When i start it, it get a black screen, probably loading and mounting the title on BD emulator drive. But when it returns to XMB(tm), there's no disc to start o Games section. If i load it on multiMan, it works normally.

Someone can help me with that?

10. HarvHouHacker

United States
    Not sure that I can; I'm very green when it comes to Playstation hacking. Also, I don't have a PS-anything. However, I'm trying to upgrade my computer for RPCS3, so maybe I'll be able to help you, then.

Right now, if I were you, I would do some basic troubleshoots. Check disc for scratches, make sure the disc tray and laser are clean, etc.

11. DarthMotzkus

Brazil
    I installed the wrong Last Game .pkg, re-installed the COBRA one and it works.

12. DarthMotzkus

Brazil
    Hi again. I don't know why but i can't create iso from ps2 disc. multiMan keep trying after Failed to read sector error right on the beggining. The disc is working normally, has no scratches and boot perfectly on ps2. Ps3 BD Driver can read all discs i have too. My model is a ps3 super slim softmoded with HEN. Any clue?

13. carljay22

carljay22 Newbie
    Newcomer

Nigeria
    Hello everyone. I'm new here and on ps3 multiman hacking. The thing is I downloaded "Blur" which came with two files "BLES0759 and NPEB0759". Then I copied the two files from my external hdd to internal hdd of my ps3 expecting to mount automatically on XMB but it didn't. What did I do wrong or did not do? Below is my process
    Lunch mmCM -> file manager -> ps3 root -> dev hdd usb -> copied the two files -> dev hdd0 -> game -> paste.
    Please someone help.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - beginners, multiMAN, guide