Multi-Lingual PAL games

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Ziggy Zigzagoon, May 9, 2012.

May 9, 2012
  1. Ziggy Zigzagoon
    OP

Member Ziggy Zigzagoon GBAtemp Fan

Puerto Rico
    Simply put, which PSP games that came out in Europe have multi-language support, or again, how do I find out which ones have said support?

EDIT: Fanna... I can not change the title to EUR...

2. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    It's totally up to developers what languages they put in game. Some pal games may have only 2-3 languages while some has over 10 (Locoroco has 12).
    DS luckily has many sites telling what games has what languages (including gbatemp) but I'm afraid with PSP you just have to manually google search every game to confirm what languages it contains. Actually PSP scene is kinda uncontrolled as I see it at the moment and it's almost impossible to find clean scene releases of games.

I live in Finland which doesn't get many games translated excluding kids games so I'm just positively surprised if some game gets finnish translation (thank you Valve!)

3. Foxi4

Reporter Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip
    Poland
    A simple and efficient way of checking whether a game has multilingual support is checking the back of the box where the languages are listed. If you're interested in ISO's only, release notes should have information about it. The most common markings are Multi, for example Multi5, which means that the game has 5 languages embedded in it.

By the way, it's not PAL, it's EUR or simply E. PAL refers only to systems connected to a television set, much like NTSC.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ziggy Zigzagoon
    OP

Member Ziggy Zigzagoon GBAtemp Fan

Puerto Rico
    I know that PAL and EUR are different (Auzealand being an example).
    Either way, thank you.