Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alpha920 said:
ok i just tried renaming it and still nothing, cant find the rom anywhere so Im out of luck trying a different rom. thing that is suspicious is that the original file is 256mb and after the patch it changed to 250mb... now why is that? could that be the problem?

thanks

Patches normally trims the rom a few MB.

Cachwir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's the link of the game patched with Rudolf and Noitora and it works. Have fun!
yaynds.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64JJRIKA

Shynghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sobol14 said:
So, I guess that by Attacks (100%) he meant only main characters attacks since the Support and enemies attacks are still in japanese.

Well i think that was assumed common knowledge not like you really need to know what attack the enemies do same for the Support.

Sobol14

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sobol14.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Shynghost said:
Well i think that was assumed common knowledge not like you really need to know what attack the enemies do same for the Support.
I was just clarifying =)
Anyway, thanks for the patch, even if I don't understand a story at least it's playable now.

alpha920

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally got it to work. for all those that cant get it to work, you have to use the latest "desmume" build. aside from that, will there be any updates soon?

thewan

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
tec is for accuracy, the higher your tec stat, the higher the chance for each hit you do to deal full damage.

Chao33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt read to chek if any1 already asked but ill ask anyway... how do i get the cheats to work on this cuz i have them and they just dont show up on my acekard 2i. i got the latest firmware ands stuff. i patched it and the games great. was wondering if i have to change the game Id thingy, and if i do can someone tell me please and thank you.

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Chao33 said:
i didnt read to chek if any1 already asked but ill ask anyway... how do i get the cheats to work on this cuz i have them and they just dont show up on my acekard 2i. i got the latest firmware ands stuff. i patched it and the games great. was wondering if i have to change the game Id thingy, and if i do can someone tell me please and thank you.

You have to change the id with a cheat code editor. Anytime you patch a game you have to change its id

alhanelem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sigh, im still having trouble.
can someone explain in detail what i have to do?
ive patched the game with notoria's patch then used rudolphs patch to get rid of the piracy check but it still doesnt work, just freezes after i try to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__