OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Sobol14 said:
So what going on with the project? Is it still going or is it already dead?

QUOTE(alhanelem @ May 9 2010, 04:16 PM) Its been ages since a new patch has been released but it might still be a work in progress.
Sorry, I've been somewhat busy. I'll release a new patch this week.

alhanelem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Sobol14 said:
So what going on with the project? Is it still going or is it already dead?

QUOTE(alhanelem @ May 9 2010, 04:16 PM) Its been ages since a new patch has been released but it might still be a work in progress.

YAAAY!
god speed!

miss_DSlite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks noitora
smile.gif

Weirdingway

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:

Anything coming out today? I don't want to sound pushy but I'm sure you know how excited everyone is to finally be able to play this game w/o having to do tons of references!

Iskatar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changed the 'Skills' tab to 'Mentality' to be consistent with the first game localization. Will need a separate section for the actual 'Skills.' Not the Spirits, but the section where you change attacks.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I had this topic opened again. As I'm not sure this one's gonna be localized, I'll just wait some more. If there still are no news of this being released outside Japan by the end of the summer I'll start a full translation project, provided there's interest and translators to help me out.

Vartio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I had this topic opened again. As I'm not sure this one's gonna be localized, I'll just wait some more. If there still are no news of this being released outside Japan by the end of the summer I'll start a full translation project, provided there's interest and translators to help me out.

You got my interest. And I might be able to find some people who can help you who are decent fans. (There's probably a whole board willing to help you actually).

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I'm resuming the menu translation for the time being. As you can see I translated myself as a test two Spirit commands:

modified0916232.png
modified4316343.png
Anyone can contribute to the translation, even if you don't know Japanese. You can use this translation guide as a reference. Just make sure that all translations match the older ones.

Vartio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
The Spirit Commands and the Skills are now fully translated. It took less than a day
tongue.gif

I'll release a patch as soon as I get the green light from the translation guide's author because I used some of his translations...

Might as well just do a full translation, compare dedicated fans versus Rushy Atlus and see what comes out better XD

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Vartio said:
Noitora said:
The Spirit Commands and the Skills are now fully translated. It took less than a day
tongue.gif

I'll release a patch as soon as I get the green light from the translation guide's author because I used some of his translations...

Might as well just do a full translation, compare dedicated fans versus Rushy Atlus and see what comes out better XD
I guess you didn't bother to read the first post
tongue.gif

And I would hardly call myself a dedicated fan....

Vartio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Vartio said:
Noitora said:
tongue.gif

I guess you didn't bother to read the first post
tongue.gif

And I would hardly call myself a dedicated fan....

I read it in the main topic rather than the first post, just saying it would be cooler to see you just do it regardless
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7