Hacking MT Card Save Files

djc5656

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently installed CFW on my 3ds so I do not need to use my MT-Card anymore. I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to transfer my saves from the MT Card to the cia games I now have installed. I saw this guide, but it doesn't make much sense to me. I do not have a gateway card, onlu the MT Card. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently installed CFW on my 3ds so I do not need to use my MT-Card anymore. I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to transfer my saves from the MT Card to the cia games I now have installed. I saw this guide, but it doesn't make much sense to me. I do not have a gateway card, onlu the MT Card. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I believe MT is just a clone of Gateway, so it should work the same.

If you have a .sav file named 000400000FF40A00.sav - Move that to your PC (So you can place it back later; though I don't think it's necessary to move it back, I just do)
User http://3dsdb.com/ to lookup your games Title ID > Rename the Title ID of your game to 000400000FF40A00.sav > Boot back to Emunand > SaveDataFiler > Mount .3ds game you're backing up > CTR should no longer be broken (Backup CTR) > Move to SD tab > Inject to SD.
Rinse repeat for broken CTR.

djc5656

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I'm missing. I installed SaveDataFiler.cia on my 3ds. I don't know how to mount the .3ds files. I push the select button, but nothing happens.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Press select and choose a rom. Do you have the latest mt-card udate? Also, it officialy work on a 9.4 emunand max.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Backup your current emunand then use sysupdater 0.4.1 and a 9.4 cia pack to downgrade your emunand. Or if you have an old emunand backup, just restore it.

Last edited by VerseHell,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey