Hacking MPlayerCE and USB Loader users who have problems with USB2 HELP!

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
News from MPlayerCE

QUOTE said:
To all MPlayerCE and USB Loader users who have problems with USB2 we need your'e help by doing a quick test test to analize driver behaviour with your'e USB Devices.

We are trying to fix the problem in EHCI module so we can support these problematic USB Devices. If the fix is made in MPlayerCE then the fix can be implemented into the USB Driver itself for the USB Loader.
We ask that you help us by taking the test and post the results.

Instructions:

Follow the USB2.0 installation first which can be read here
Backup SD before proceeding
Insert USB Device into Port0
Once you launch the test.dol which can be downloaded here it will write a log000.txt to sd
If you have a log000.txt then it will create a log001.txt and so on

Please test and post the result in pastie here. Please link this result on the MPlayerCE's Wiibrew USB Test's discussion page here, Thankyou.

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps the "analize" bit in the subject is putting people off?
laugh.gif

psd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
was having first problems myself but later i realised that the partion wasn't active and after that it worked nice. Gues for me now running that test is no use annymore but if needed i wouldn't mind running it.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i spent 3 days trying to get Freeagent Go for mac work for 3 days with USB loaders(it didn't work with mplayer either) with no luck so i just gave up and now my drive is formatted to HFS+.

i really want to help out, but will the test still give results without reformatting to fat32? if so, i can test it tonight. if not i might still help, but it will take me a while to juggle the crap i already got on my drive so i can reformat.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
i really want to help out, but will the test still give results without reformatting to fat32? if so, i can test it tonight. if not i might still help, but it will take me a while to juggle the crap i already got on my drive so i can reformat.
yeah best off having atleast 1 fat partition being 1st and active primary.

tweak201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My usb key works with mediaplayer CE off the bat, works with loader if i plug in while waiting for device in configurable usb loader. I notice the light on my 32gb datatraveler blinks while watching movies in mediaplayer, but blinks and shuts off in usb loader. I will install ios 222 and run the test later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.