Homebrew Mplayer-CE

kirbymania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it tells me to select which ios to do and also tells me i need fakesign bug. which ios do i use and what is the fake sign do i need it, just soft modded lu65 with walthrough here and have homebrew and cioscorp installed.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
kirbymania said:
it tells me to select which ios to do and also tells me i need fakesign bug. which ios do i use and what is the fake sign do i need it, just soft modded lu65 with walthrough here and have homebrew and cioscorp installed.
grrr, you really shouldn't of done that! you don't even know what fakesign is YET you install such cIOSCORPS? fuck.
I'm guessing you have waninkokos cIOS 249 or so installed? If so use that or ANOTHER with the FAKESIGN bug to do the installation, it's just like wad manager/other cIOS installers/any title deleter etc....

http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/wiki/USB20

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might have been asked already, but is there an easier method of starting a movie file from the beginning of the film if you stopped it somewhere in the middle of the film without having to just skip backwards? I love the resume feature, but it's annoying at times when I want to watch the same movie again from the beginning rather than the last place I had stopped it.

Would be nice to have a "Resume Play" and normal play feature for files.

kirbymania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UranusKiller said:
kirbymania said:
grrr, you really shouldn't of done that! you don't even know what fakesign is YET you install such cIOSCORPS? fuck.
I'm guessing you have waninkokos cIOS 249 or so installed? If so use that or ANOTHER with the FAKESIGN bug to do the installation, it's just like wad manager/other cIOS installers/any title deleter etc....

http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/wiki/USB20

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
stfu, iv'e helped you, you should of knew what the fuck fakesigning was before installing any of the shite for backups, not just thinking BACKUPS lets install it, oh shit iv'e bricked what a crap guide. I'm not flaming/argueing with bugger all, I'm just saying it would of been more better and understanding if you read up what this cioscorp/fakesigning is, etc.

http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/wiki/USB20 < oh since im such a smartass, what's this? a tutorial on how to install MPlayerCE's cIOS, with links to tell you what fakesign/trucha bug IS!

kirbymania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what book did you want me to read? i read and browsed these and other forums for a week before i touched my wii, so i would have a good understanding. i went through the how to perfectly, i then was told to use coiscorp 3.2 to run backup disks(didnt need usb loader). read on cioscorp followed the instructions and it all installed perfectly, nowhere in any of those was it said in the "fakesign" anything. so im asking you what tutorial did i miss for you to act like that towards me? to cuss at me grr me and flame me, all because i asked a question. i could understand if someone asked you how to turn on a wii , being pissed for such a question, but to flame at me for me asking something mentioned nowhere in either tutorial or noob stickies yall have posted here. i think is pretty shitty. all i wanted to know was what ios to install to, its either give me the number or tell me not to beacuse cioscor 3.2 is already installed,

p.s the meplayer ce tuturioal you posted, already read it, done been there done that( it doesnt tell me what fakesign is or if i have it) my question was what ios do i install the 202 to, remember? it says install to ios with fakesign bug, how am i supposed to know that

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Wiibrew is a place to udnerstand about trucha and ther stuff, also this board in hacking section has much information for you to read up.
QUOTE said:
p.s the meplayer ce tuturioal you posted, already read it, done been there done that( it doesnt tell me what fakesign is or if i have it) my question was what ios do i install the 202 to, remember? it says install to ios with fakesign bug, how am i supposed to know that
Very easily to see which IOS has the trucha (fakesign) bug, check Title Lister or any title deleter, if you have early versions of IOS then they HAVE the trucha bug, if you have a cIOS from waninkoko or hermes, you can select them like 249, 222 etc, try it and see if it installs, remember to watch it, in case it fails, as it will return to HBC without you knowing. And again I wasn't flaming. Ohh and since you installed cIOSCORP, you can most likely just use IOS36.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Does MPlayer (or any media player for that matter) allow for connections to SOPCast streams ?

eg if I have a sopcast link like sop://test.sopcast.com:7788/12343 can I point Mplayer at that ?

rodries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jservs7 said:
This might have been asked already, but is there an easier method of starting a movie file from the beginning of the film if you stopped it somewhere in the middle of the film without having to just skip backwards? I love the resume feature, but it's annoying at times when I want to watch the same movie again from the beginning rather than the last place I had stopped it.

Would be nice to have a "Resume Play" and normal play feature for files.
Press 2 + button minus

you have to be sure that there is a line in input.conf like:
L seek 0 2

AgentX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
0.75 out!
QUOTE said:
* FTP support added (thanks to hax)
* NTFS support added for USB and SD (thanks to Shareese)
* SMB speed improved
* Hopefully finally eradicated the freezing bug
* Fixed noise bug when loading another stream

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
AgentX said:
0.75 out!
QUOTE said:
* FTP support added (thanks to hax)
* NTFS support added for USB and SD (thanks to Shareese)
* SMB speed improved
* Hopefully finally eradicated the freezing bug
* Fixed noise bug when loading another stream

Wow, crazy awesome
biggrin.gif

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0.75 keeps freezing for me when scrolling through menus. Tried a forwarder, through the HBC, tried deleting my restore points file, but it just keeps freezing either from the very beginning or while I'm scrolling. I also am unable to even view the files on my USB drive. Other USB apps are working fine.

Any suggestions?
unsure.gif

tube83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i only played around with 0.75 for a couple of minutes so far, but i didn't have that problem yet.
was browsing through my fat32 and ntfs partitions and smb shares with no problems, even while playing files from the different sources.

so far it's great... i just hope the freezing bug is finally gone for good. since 0.72 it didn't happen very often anymore, but it was not gone.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried uninstalling my cIOS and reinstalling on different IOSs, but still no go. The last thing I have installed before this was BootMii 0.3. Could this be causing anything?

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
NTFS Support? YES! That's too awesome.

Also, does the freezing bug refer to files playing from USB freezing after a while?certainly does! SMB was worse, it most definitely has been improved!
smile.gif
have fun!

QUOTE(jservs7 @ Aug 20 2009, 06:43 AM) Well I tried uninstalling my cIOS and reinstalling on different IOSs, but still no go. The last thing I have installed before this was BootMii 0.3. Could this be causing anything?
uhmm what the hell, that's not MPlayer bug, that's your'e end problem, check to make sure your'e SD isn't write protected, that can cause a problem with restore poinmts, erm other than that it should work I'm sure you have all IOS. Uninstall DVDx if you have it, and reinstall it with hackmii installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated