Gaming MPCH

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To play anime without any problems since i have had tearing problems lately. They tell me to download MPCH but thats were i crash on a questions, there is a full package version and a "only exe file", so what the difference on the two?
Tried to google myself an answer but failed....

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
prwlr. said:
http://www.cccp-project.net/

Also well done for linking a torrent site in the first post. Very clever.

I'm not linking a torrent site I'm linking a txt file
tongue.gif

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
From the Forum rules. By linking a file from a torrent site, you're breaking that rule.
EDIT: Freudian slip.
EDIT2: To solve the entire problem, you could just rehost the file on a free-hosting site like DropBox.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
Originality said:
blah blah lol is a torrent site.
try but I'm not linking to the site I'm linking to a txt file.

You are linking to a txt file HOSTED on that site so if you can't tell the difference, then... WOW! Back OT though, just download it from the official site.

Originality said:
Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
From the Forum rules. By linking a file from a torrent site, you're breaking that rule.
EDIT: Freudian slip.
EDIT2: To solve the entire problem, you could just rehost the file on a free-hosting site like DropBox.
It was just a txt so you could just copy and past the text and chuck it into a spoiler.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Torrent issue fixed (now just the quotes need to be edited).

OT, if VLC and CCCP aren't working for you, could it be a problem with your hardware being unable to keep up to the demands of the codecs?
EDIT: Also, are your graphics drivers up to date?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uninstall all your codecs, packs, players and stuff like that (including CCCP -- for now)
Restart your computer, then reinstall CCCP and have it reset all your settings.

CCCP will play 100% of properly encoded videos on any decently powered system (realistically, this means 99% of all video on all systems).
If you're having problems with HD video (1920x1080 or 1280x720), then install CoreAVC. I highly recommend buying it, since a lifetime(?) license is $10 and the performance improvement is SIGNIFICANT.
If you do decide to use CoreAVC with CCCP, there are two small steps you need to take:
QUOTE said:
  • Install CoreAVC. In the installer options, uncheck "Haali Media Splitter".
  • Disable FFDShow's H.264 decoding by going to the CCCP settings manager (Start -> Programs -> Combined Community Codec Pack -> Settings) and ticking CoreAVC (unchecking H.264 in the process), and then pressing Next and then Apply. If you are using a separate FFDShow install, you need to go to its video decoder settings, click the Codecs entry in the list to the left, find the H.264 entry in the grid, and change it from "libavcodec" to "disabled".
http://www.cccp-project.net/wiki/index.php?title=CoreAVC

Also, CCCP includes Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, but if you want a newer version I would highly recommend only getting it from their site: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
( I personally use Zoom Player and have switched to the 8.00 beta: http://www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_beta.shtml )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1