illinialex24

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I use cIOScorp for my backups but I was wondering, is there any easy way to fix the issue MP trilogy and cIOScorp has with MP3 because it uses the DIP14 module instead of 13B or whatever, so it doesn't have dual layer support.

(I think I know whats going on, if I don't, someone correct me lol).

Any easy way to fix this and will this be addressed in the the next version of cIOScorp??

Also, would a backup loader work for this with this. I have cIOS36 rev10 installed with cIOScorp 3.3.

EDIT: And by easy, I don't mean uninstall cIOScorp. I know I could overwrite every cIOScorp cIOS and it'd all work fine.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use NeoGamma until it is fixed. It will use the DIP from whatever cIOS you have installed. cIOSCORP won't affect NeoGamma.

illinialex24

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok sounds good. I was asking it more for a friend because I own both the Japanese MP1 and 2 for the Wii, Metroid Trilogy, and MP3 English but my friend sold his MP3 to get Trilogy so he kinda needs this.

illinialex24

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think so. What Neogamma version should I use with cIOS36 rev10? I tried Softchip before on IOS249 and it didn't work. There should be a fix out soon but I honestly don't know, I kept MP3 so I don't need it desperately.

So yeah, any help is appreciated.

Serris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
Ok sounds good. I was asking it more for a friend because I own both the Japanese MP1 and 2 for the Wii, Metroid Trilogy, and MP3 English but my friend sold his MP3 to get Trilogy so he kinda needs this.

Friend here.

This also breaks Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary and Masterpieces, for obvious reasons. That isn't a problem for me, but Trilogy is.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
How to find cIOScorp 3.3 WAD files? because i have launcher cIOScorp 3.3 but not have the wad files.....and with cIOScorp 3.3 problem with metroid trylogi ?

Serris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
florian said:
How to find cIOScorp 3.3 WAD files? because i have launcher cIOScorp 3.3 but not have the wad files.....and with cIOScorp 3.3 problem with metroid trylogi ?

Coming from someone who owns Metroid Prime: Trilogy and had cIOScorp 3.3 installed:

Stay the hell away from 3.3 unless you have no intention of playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. The DIP14 module in the IOS breaks dual-layered game support. I did the same thing Illinialex did and it works perfectly.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Serris said:
florian said:

Coming from someone who owns Metroid Prime: Trilogy and had cIOScorp 3.3 installed:

Stay the hell away from 3.3 unless you have no intention of playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. The DIP14 module in the IOS breaks dual-layered game support. I did the same thing Illinialex did and it works perfectly.

Also cIOScorp 3.3 is bad for play metroid trilogy if i understand ? Ok i keep my cioscorp v2
smile.gif

illinialex24

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
judremy said:
The real simple solution is to use Hermes IOS 222 & 223 when loading through a backup loader since that IOS has the dual-layer support in it.

It causes an IOS reload though so no matter what IOS you run it off it won't work for 3.3. I used Neogamma, Softchip, and anything you could run it off an IOS. I use cIOS36 rev10 and that definitely has dual layer support and it doesn't work. And where can I get the original cIOScorp (I'm gonna also be using the cIOS60BF), I don't no exactly. This pack was a mixture of cIOScorp v2 and cIOScorp.

And yeah I understand we aren't allowed to link, any database that you know has it (WiiNewz, WeHackWii, Teksheen) would help a lot.

And the v2 wads in this are:
cIOS9
cIOS11
cIOS12
cIOS13
cIOS14
cIOS15
cIOS17
cIOS20
cIOS21
cIOS22
cIOS28
cIOS30
cIOS31
cIOS34
cIOS36
cIOS37B
cIOS38B
cIOS53

The originals are:
cIOS33
cIOS35
cIOS55Bugfix

B I am fairly sure is the same as bugfix but I just wrote it how the pack had them. Whats the original based off and yeah?

EDIT: Ok cool, I got cIOScorp 1.01 and its based on DIP7. That good or is there a better version?? IE, if there was one on DIP10 would it work or is there on working on DIP9??

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the first CIOScorp will make your legit copies to run at 3X, so you better use only backups or change to a newer CIOScorp, that is the only difference, I don't see why to go over cIOS_r14 DIP if the DVD support hasn't been updated since cIOS_r10, the only thing that has changed is the SD/USB support wich if you use CIOScorp you clearly don't need it at all, am I right..??
smile.gif

EDIT: does the MultiPlayer works...??
EDIT 2: Is it any good...??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1