Moving Pokemon Save

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dariakyl, May 2, 2016.

1. dariakyl
    OP

dariakyl Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2014
    Belgium
    Hi everyone !
    I have a little problem and can't really find a direct answer to it. Maybe it's impossible to do, I'm not sure.
    Before getting a Gateway I played Pokemon X on a retail cartridge with a firmware obviously above 7.X. There I got most of my pokemons and mystery gifts.
    Some monthes ago I got a 3ds XL with a 4.5 firmware, I started using it as my main console game with rxtools.
    My problem is that I can't play my pokemon X game on the 3ds XL since it seems that the sysnand is not "high" enough. I tried transfering my saves with the gateway tool and a .cia version of my cartridge but it didn't work.
    Is there a way to get my save to work on the Pokemon X cia that is in the memory of my 3ds XL without losing all the other stuff that is already in it ?
    I thought about roughly updating the sysnand using my pokemon X game but I'm kinda afraid to lose my emunand doing that.

2. Froster

Froster Your Music Producer

Sep 6, 2015
    Italy
    that MIDI sequencer
    Update your emunand an play on cartridge.

3. dariakyl
    OP

dariakyl Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2014
    Belgium
    I can't, when I try it it says that my data is corrupted. Probably because my sysnand is 4.5, my Emunand is already 10.7.

4. Froster

Froster Your Music Producer

Sep 6, 2015
    Italy
    that MIDI sequencer
    Hmm...
    Then I think you'll need to update your sysnand to 9.2

5. dariakyl
    OP

dariakyl Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2014
    Belgium
    I ended up updating the sysnand following different tutorials, it works great now :D