Freckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Although I've hacked my switch however i don't keep up with constant releases and updates. I hacked my switch sometime ago but i think things have changed a lot since them and i'm afraid to brick. I backed up my EmuNAND(?) and all the important good stuff, installed... something to allow a FW update so its not burnt any efuses since and then it has the AutoRCM app installed. I want to move to Kosmos as i'm fed up with wasting hours needlessly on BOTW for certain items and would like to cheat.

1) Is there a simple way to move to Kosmos from ReiNX? my games stopped working with older Kosmos hence i used reiNX which just worked.
2) Also what cheat apps are there?

Thanks in advanced

Freckles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the advice. I should have said that i wanted the cheat apps for other games also,
1) as well as using the BOTW editor what cheat apps are available?
2) I've also never taken my switch online or linked up to wifi, whats the best way to avoid the super nag and all the other online nastys?
3) I want to see and use the app store (is this the non Nintendo one?) so i can download apps straight to the switch and not have to pull my SD each time

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice. I should have said that i wanted the cheat apps for other games also,
1) as well as using the BOTW editor what cheat apps are available?
2) I've also never taken my switch online or linked up to wifi, whats the best way to avoid the super nag and all the other online nastys?
3) I want to see and use the app store (is this the non Nintendo one?) so i can download apps straight to the switch and not have to pull my SD each time

1. Use Edizon
2. Set up 90DNS or Incognito to block Nintendo server.
3. Kosmos come with an Appstore app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1