Hacking Moving from Reinx to atmosphere.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I need to do to migrate from Reinx to Atmosphere? Does atmosphere play backups yet or do you have to download some separate files? Also what firmware should I move to 9 or 9.1, does everything work on 9.1 currently?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ericthegreat

I'd say get a spare MSD (any gb higher than 4), get the underprivileged pack (.xyz--google it), format the MSD as fat32, put the unzipped AIO files on the MSD, boot to hekate 5.1.1., launch atmos/pie-rat (:tpi:) shop (modified atmos), wages&salary.

The reason I say to do that, is so you have an idea that it: works, to see which files are similar on your main MSD (so you can move/merge/yada yada necessary folders), and have a backup that'll run Edizon (seeing as game saves are on the nand--you can edit your files, yada blah blah).

I think you'll be okay; I have done the most ssa shit (accidentally superbowl caught a Switch, managed to update to 9.1, added FS/ES patches to atmos, and moved right along with life), among other things.

I don't know what you do or care about, but most of the programs I use are fine; Edizon started getting weird because the hid-mitm wasn't working properly, but I just used a different MSD and I'm back to not-grinding for digi-money.

TL; DR, ate a sandwich:
Google underprivileged pack, yes, not really with the AIO, 9.1 is still cool, but a new update will be here soon, so if you don't have the exfat drivers, now is a good time to get the update before you have to wait for authors to update their work.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: Ericthegreat

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That loader hurts my eyes lol.
I believe there are options to disable certain things, like anime tiddies and such--it's a really well-thought out program. The actual coding, I'm unsure, but for the public at-large, it's pretty straightforward. I think it's also one of the few .nsz installers.

Everything else worked? Were you able to get the files merged to keep your old stuff?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr