Question Movie review section

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I would have posted this as a suggestion, but i guess it feels more like a question since it porbably has to be a group discussion. Since you know there is a game review section, i know this site is more of the games but there is other discussions here besides games so i just wanna know why not? Well maybe cause spoilers i guess? But is a review, someone has to watch it, and know what is going on to know what limits to set so they don't ruin it. I mean it just depends on how is done right? I'm not really a perfessional review commentator or anything, i can do it my own way. But I guess is better to discuss if is worth looking into. :unsure:

2. LittleFlame

LittleFlame Thinks he's better than all of you

Jan 30, 2015
    Netherlands
    That one place
    VinLark, VinsCool and Seriel like this.
  3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    It has been discussed before and it was decided the forum section linked was the right place for it. Stuff will be weighted towards games (be it game to film or films about games and related topics) but we are not opposed to posting a nice review/discussion the portal either.