astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, I'm going off to see a movie in a theatre soon. Got any recommendations to push me over to see whichever one?

It's not a date, just a meeting with a friend and possibly her bf. (Please, no - I don't want to have to ignore them sucking face.)

Right now I want to see:

- Toy Story 3: I guess it makes me happy to see the franchise continuing, but other than that - not really. Loved the first one, didn't see the second, and I just want to see it for the Ken doll. (Yes, I was watching Natalie Tran on Youtube.)

- Avatar: The Last Airbender: CGI looks good, but the story looks shit. Too bad I used to follow this anime, otherwise, I might have watched it. The friend loves the anime too, but it seems like it's a shit adaptation of it.

- Avatar: Avoiding it because it looks like CGI hell, and plus the storyline is too romantic shit for me to deal with. However, I might watch it if my friend does.

Oh yeah, and the friend I'm meeting is the pastor's daughter that I slept with. I'm doing this to find out what the mother/pastor knows about our little romp. Just because...

Logan 5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd see the Sorcerers Apprentice again before I would re-watch Inception. Don't see Grown Ups.

If it is showing in a theater near you, then see Valhalla Rising.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not see The Last Airbender whatever you do. It is absolutely terrible. It's a waste of your cash.

Inception is getting fantastic reviews. Some say it's even better than Nolan's last film, The Dark Knight.

If you want to wait, Scott Pilgrim comes out in August and it's looking incredible.

If by Avatar you mean JC's Avatar, it's worth seeing in 3-D if they still have it in 3-D in theaters. It's not nearly as enjoyable a movie unless it's in 3-D.

EDIT: As per the "sucking face" part, trust me lady, I've been there. I have two friends who are going out with each other and they're both nice and good friends, but they constantly suck face. Usually if I'm gonna do something with them I'll bring another friend along. When we saw The Last Airbender with them I brought one of our friends so I could at least not be stuck as an awkward third wheel.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't like Avatar since it reminds me of Halo, after watching yesterday on the blu-ray with my shipmate. Its one of those films you got to see for yourself. I'm hoping to see Toy Story 3 since I did saw 1 and 2. Inception looks complex but that's the main selling point of the movie I suppose.

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inception is confusing until about the end but it's still good if not that the Toy Story 3 of Lotso will get you
evil.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.