Emulation movie player for the supercard minisd version.

wii_ownz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I visited the sc website and got a hold of the media player that is somewhat all in one. has the menu to navigate to movies, music, books...

however I can't seem to get any of my videos playing, is this a common issue or is there something I'm missing.

it will be great if someone can walk me through the steps to achieve movie/music video playback.

Thanks in advance.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think you might have forgot to convert the video to a format the DS can read.
wink.gif

The media player you're using is Moonshell, right? Then you need to convert your video to .dpg format. Search for BatchDPG.

wii_ownz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a good converter out there that can do this properly?

why I ask, the one on the supercard website didn't play the clips properly, all it did was give me a bit of sound at the beginning with either a black screen or a corrupt looking freeze frame. the playback would just freeze up.

smidgeday

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if you ever figured this out. I am running into the exact same issue, and can't seem to get anything to work.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one on gameboy-advance.net is the older version. Both only accept a few types of files. Have you tried using a different file type?

Theoretically you could convert to GBM using the GBAMP converter and use the filmplay.gba file from the Supercard site, but I do not know the correct converter application version to use. The one on the Supercard site doesn't work right, that's for sure. You get audio but no video. This would be the best solution if we could find the right converter application version to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7