Hacking Move saves between banned and unbanned switch?

emilin_rose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a long story put short, most of my downloads ended up on my atmosphere sysnand rather than the emunand and my hacked switch got banned.

now im not able to use the data transfer tool at all to move saves, and i'm wondering if there is a way to move saves between my unbanned switch and my banned one.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know if you can get banned for transferring hacked save data?
If it is an offline singleplayer game there is zero concern there. Just don't do that with any online games. Pokemon is the big one that you shouldn't for example.

Shaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not really, i've been doing it for years
From my clean oled switch, transferring (local or cloud) to my hacked switch, editing, then re-transferring
Thank you so much. I didn't expect an answer so quickly
Post automatically merged:

If it is an offline singleplayer game there is zero concern there. Just don't do that with any online games. Pokemon is the big one that you shouldn't for example.
I find this kinda weird because isn't any pokemon allowed online as long as they are legal??

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much. I didn't expect an answer so quickly
Post automatically merged:

I find this kinda weird because isn't any pokemon allowed online as long as they are legal??
It just isnt worth the risk. You could very much try, but it would be a rather risky game to use modified saves in.

Reactions: Shaku

whoisthis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
not really, i've been doing it for years
From my clean oled switch, transferring (local or cloud) to my hacked switch, editing, then re-transferring
What do you means by editing?
I would like to play some games in 60fps on emunand to not risk ban and then transfer file to sysnand. All are offline games, like botw or hollow knight for example

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What do you means by editing?
I would like to play some games in 60fps on emunand to not risk ban and then transfer file to sysnand. All are offline games, like botw or hollow knight for example
save editing, like pkhex, or using the cheats i need on any game, then re-transfering that saves.

Reactions: whoisthis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol