littleho

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive been trying to run mother 3 (translation patched) on my ds but it cant get past the gameboy screen. ive been loading it through the ez4client, so im not exactly sure what the proper method would be.

how can i get this to run on my ez-flash iv lite?

littleho

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well if no one knows the answer to that...

does anyone know how to access gba mode? ive been reading info and people have been saying you must access the game and copy to NOR in gba mode but i have no idea how to do that.

edit:(sorry more frustrating questions) ive been reading that in order to copy to nor i have to press select when highlighting the game, but whenever i press select, nothing happens. i feel like its because im not in the darth vader screen (thats the gba loader right?) but the regular ezflash screen.

any advice?

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just boot the EZ Flash IV as a GBA cart - if you've got a FlashMe'd DS, I believe you hold down select to bypass booting your slot-2 in DS mode so you just get to the DS menu, then just run the GBA game. Taht should get you into the GBA loader.

littleho

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks! evertything works great now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol