Most interesting cause of injury?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Lucifer666, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Lucifer666
    OP

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    Not gaming related

What's the most interesting way you've managed to (accidentally, I hope) injure yourself?

I ask because I think I've just had mine.

I was fixing up my tiny quadcopter drone so I took the blades off and activated the motors, and I touched the spinny bit to make sure it's working and it was. In fact, it was working so well and spinning so fast that the friction gave me a tiny 1st degree burn. WTF

2. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    A few years ago in my technical studies class I was using this machine called the Milling Machine and I was not paying attention and the blade cut my finger very badly. After receiving medical treatment; not only 10 minutes later, the same cut came on my other finger LOL

3. Manuel9181

Manuel9181 GBAtemp Prosecutor

May 26, 2015
    Italy
    Do you know why people don't ride bikes while their arms are crossed? I discovered it 8 years ago. The result was a little stinch on the left of my head and tons of blood on my face.

Last edited by Manuel9181, Mar 26, 2016
  4. Catastrophic

Catastrophic Perfectly Normal

Apr 28, 2012
    Somewhere
    One time when I was sitting at my desk and was about to stand up, I somehow managed to bump my donger against the edge of the table so hard that it caused a bleeding tear on my foreskin. It wasn't particularly pleasant.

5. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    I fell on the stairs once. Managed to get a broken ankle and a broken phone.

Want to know how it happened? I was about to go downstair, while texting, and a fucking cat decided to be at this exact place. I sliped on it, and it happened.

6. TheGrayShow1467

TheGrayShow1467 屈折

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    I was shaving some hair, and I got too close to the skin and the bottom of my scissors accidentally cut my dong. It didn't bleed much, and is about the size of a paper cut, but it hurt like hell.

This one didn't happen to me, nor did I get to witness it, but in my school's science lab, two dumbasses were screwing around and one accidentally stabbed the other in the eye. Luckily for Dumbass B, he didn't lose the eye.

7. andzalot55

andzalot55 I'm very delicious. mmmm.

Nov 14, 2014
    Canada
    Mc Donalds.
    This didn't happen to me but I find it hilarious; my friend sprained his ankle 'cause he fell down the stairs. True story and he ended up wearing a cast for two weeks.

8. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    :unsure:

9. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    I tripped going up concrete stairs while holding a plastic bag containing two glass bottles of cheap perry. Sliced clean though the tendon in my left thumb. That earned me eleven stitches and two months off work.