Gaming Most Favorite DS Title So Far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Some of you have some rather....interesting favorites.

My favorites:
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (One of my first DS games, and one of the best)
- Picross 3D (OH MI GAWD IT NEVER GETS OLD)
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Say what you will, but this is a pretty solid action game.)
- Geometry Wars (This game actually plays really well, and is pretty dang fun.)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Absolutely zero replay value, but should be played at least once.)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (Same as the other Phoenix Wright title on the list.)
- Peggle (It's on everything, and regardless, it's a favorite of mine.)
- Bejeweled 3 (Ha, good luck not getting addicted.)
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (I don't even like SRPG's of any sort, but I really liked this game. I don't know why.)
- Custom Robo (Robot fighting is so GOOD! I never lost online.)

I know there were a few others that really stood out to me, but that's the majority, down to specific games. Most DS games are really missing something that makes me come back.

Games that stood out as being exceptionally bad:
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (This game was really, really bad. The bits of story were not worth it, at all. Yes, I beat it.)
- Kingdom Hearts: Re: Coded (The basic game play was better than Days, but the mini-games, among other aspects, were pretty bland and annoying.)

I may add to this list as I remember more. I've played many DS games, and I usually can't remember what titles were my favorites until I'm looking at my list. There were more that were really bad, but I decided to pick two that I've seen occur on past pages, well, at least Days was back there. I tossed in Coded for the sake of comparison, more than anything, although it still wasn't good, at all.

4-leaf-clover

SHSL LUCKSTER :/
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ace attorney series (Awesome game played it for hours)
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (Good game with an good story)
Pokemon Soulsilver/Heartgold (Pokemon gold was one of my favourite pokemon games :P)
Ghost Trick (An awesome game with unique gameplay)
Metroid Prime Hunters (Another awesome game)
Yoshi Island ds (Loved it on the SNES loving it on the nds)
Custom robo ( it's almost like medabots but different and fun)
Hotel Dusk (still playing it but i'm really enjoying it)
Pokemon Mystery dungeon series (i just really loved these series nothing really to say about it)

D

Deleted-236924

Well...

- Jam with the Band
- Radiant Historia
- The World Ends with You
- Pokémon Platinum > Pokémon Black/White
- Ghost Trick
- Ace Attorney (All of them, especially GS4)
- Tales of Innocence

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmmm...

- Ghost Trick
- Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side
- Ace Attorney Investigations
- Radiant Historia
- Atelier Annie
- The World Ends with You
- Pokémon Black/White
- Puzzle Quest

I guess these would be my all-time favourites, tho I probably forgot some.. ^^;;

defunct32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I am replaying the Phoenix Wright series, really missed that game and I took some of you guys games suggestions, I got an awesome list ^.^; thank you every one of you.

TeddyPain

Trophies
Waving to black people in the hood in my car.
XP
Country
United States
Games that stood out as being exceptionally bad:
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (This game was really, really bad. The bits of story were not worth it, at all. Yes, I beat it.)
- Kingdom Hearts: Re: Coded (The basic game play was better than Days, but the mini-games, among other aspects, were pretty bland and annoying.)
I DISAGREE WITH YOUR OPINIONS SIR. DAYS WAS THE MOST FUCKING SADDEST GAME I PLAYED IN MY LIFE. I know what you mean about the story wasn't enough, but I enjoyed it as any other KH game. Re:coded, I'm not sure, I beat it all right, buy I think my mind was forcing me to beat it, just because it's a KH game. I was bored with the missions and they kept getting repetitve. It's allright.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL what kind of troll disses games in a 'Favorite Game' thread?

I'm going to add, in addition to TWEWY and Style Savvy, that I love the Inazuma Eleven games. They are super addictive, I played 1, 2, and 3 nonstop until I beat them when they were first released. I love making my own team with the bajillion characters and using it in free matches. I found a goalie that grows faster than Endou! Mmm Pokemon Soccer

defunct32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
LOL what kind of troll disses games in a 'Favorite Game' thread?

I'm going to add, in addition to TWEWY and Style Savvy, that I love the Inazuma Eleven games. They are super addictive, I played 1, 2, and 3 nonstop until I beat them when they were first released. I love making my own team with the bajillion characters and using it in free matches. I found a goalie that grows faster than Endou! Mmm Pokemon Soccer

I heard you broke your DS? I'm so sorry to hear that! Hopefully you're able to get it fix or get a new one for cheap ;| and ah yes, yes! I enjoyed Ina Eleven too ; ) and definitely TWEWY.. but I'm awaiting for Nobunaga + Pokemon to be localized if it ever will. I will buy the commercial cartridge even!

Reactions: 1 person

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this thread went from "whats your favorite game on ds?" to 'NO that game sucks like ****! this ones better." LOL
anyway.. i feel the more ds i play, the more distant i am getting from it... i dont wanna replay any games unless there awesome (ex. Ghost trick) and i dont want to play any lame games... so basically i feel like i dont even wanna play anymore... i just got bback into playing rythm heaven (AWESOME) after i beat it 3 times -_-

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
this thread went from "whats your favorite game on ds?" to 'NO that game sucks like ****! this ones better." LOL
anyway.. i feel the more ds i play, the more distant i am getting from it... i dont wanna replay any games unless there awesome (ex. Ghost trick) and i dont want to play any lame games... so basically i feel like i dont even wanna play anymore... i just got bback into playing rythm heaven (AWESOME) after i beat it 3 times -_-
This post is just BEGGING for someone to respond with "get a PSVita!" lol :ha:

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the other day... i got so bored of my ds games on my ak.. i went to nintendo's nds game library on nintendo.com and i lookd at alllll the pages..rghh... so bored...waiting for kid icarus 3ds... oh snap... today was the mario party 9 release party...:(

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite titles are your basic mario kart ds, new super mario bros, and a few pokemons. But other favorites I can't go without are
TETRIS DS
Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky
Resident evil Deadly silence (REVELATIONS 3DS FTW)
Dragonball origins
Animal crossing wild world (my very first ds game back in 2005. I play it to this day)

defunct32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I'm hyped for Nobunaga + Pokemon as well, but I'm not expecting the best game ever.. or to be able to play it any time soon, haahha

I'm a huge fan of SRPG so regardless of its content or series I would give it a try. Can't wait! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup