testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
weirdfate said:
lecture.gif
ph34r.gif

i have Mortal Kombat: Armageddon working with backup launcher gamma[*]download Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0 http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=799...=IOSPatcher-1.0[*]drag and drop the M.K.A iso to IOS Patcher (like the way we used to need to "patch" games for the loaders)[*]change the ios to 249 and press enter[*]press any key like it say's[*]burn the game[*]have funim not sure if this will fix issues with other games but it worked for this game
i will try other games that dont load and see if it does
if you try it and get other games working post your findings....

oi man! , thanx it helped.. and game is a lot like mortal kombat on cube.. and a lot better if played with classic controler or gc pad..  
grog.gif

weirdfate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
testatura said:
weirdfate said:
lecture.gif
ph34r.gif

i have Mortal Kombat: Armageddon working with backup launcher gamma[*]download Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0 http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=799...=IOSPatcher-1.0[*]drag and drop the M.K.A iso to IOS Patcher (like the way we used to need to "patch" games for the loaders)[*]change the ios to 249 and press enter[*]press any key like it say's[*]burn the game[*]have funim not sure if this will fix issues with other games but it worked for this game
i will try other games that dont load and see if it does
if you try it and get other games working post your findings....

oi man! , thanx it helped.. and game is a lot like mortal kombat on cube.. and a lot better if played with classic controler or gc pad..  
grog.gif

glad i can help

i got red steel and will test it when im on lunch break from work @9am EST

dreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add another confirmed for Mortal Kombat working after using the IOS patcher (game saves fine too). Nice thing is that it keeps the file size of the original after the patch, so it appears to anyone else that its a 1:1 copy. Also if you have already burned the iso and deleted the file, you can still get it back if you have wireless and use the homebrew wii dumper app.

weirdfate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weirdfate said:
glad i can help

red steel is working fine.

will test this when i get out of work this afternoon Medal_Of_Honor_Heroes_2

im wondering if you can patch other iso's to the game, i tried 30 with MKA and it did not work but i have not tested other iso's

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weirdfate said:
weirdfate said:
glad i can help

im wondering if you can patch other iso's to the game, i tried 30 with MKA and it did not work but i have not tested other iso's

Nice so that means that whatever games crashes after loading we can patch it to 249 and it will work fine Excellent Work weirdfate

weirdfate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
weirdfate said:
weirdfate said:
glad i can help

Nice so that means that whatever games crashes after loading we can patch it to 249 and it will work fine Excellent Work weirdfate
thats what it looks like to me....
im sure will hit a snag somewhere.

Medal_Of_Honor_Heroes_2
working

weirdfate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christen said:
Can you test the new Need For Speed, see if you can get that humming?
what is it doing??
did you install the 3 ios wad files that are mentioned in the wiki?? (not that that helped any)

i dont think i will like that game so im going to pass on it.
test it out your self. now that I have got it working on more than one iso it is going to work for many but now its up to you people to get other games working with or with out this "hack"

if i get other games working ill post and update the wiki

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didn't install any of the new ioses but i patched need for speed undercover to use ios 249, and i still get error 002 on backup launcher gamma.

i'm confused about why people can play the game on ios36 if it needs 55, and why it wouldn't work on gamma since gamma is based on 36.

i tried dropping the gamma dip module into ios 55 and using it with the bu launcher, but it didn't work, i guess they might have changed something about how the ios works internally.
i also tried installing the regular cios rev 7 to ios 55 to see if maybe the game reloaded the ios after starting to 55, but that alos failed.
it could just be that they have implemented a new read test into the dip module designed (originally) to defeat modchips, which is causing problems.

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
weirdfate said:
Christen said:
Can you test the new Need For Speed, see if you can get that humming?
what is it doing??
did you install the 3 ios wad files that are mentioned in the wiki?? (not that that helped any)

i dont think i will like that game so im going to pass on it.
test it out your self. now that I have got it working on more than one iso it is going to work for many but now its up to you people to get other games working with or with out this "hack"

if i get other games working ill post and update the wiki

Not really sure if I feel up for wasting a disc but I may try it later. Truly an excellent find though, and I thank you for it.
smile.gif

Cavespringsz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
Wonder If this would help Call Of duty 3 and some other games which crashes after loading? worth trying i will download call of duty 3 and see what happens

COD 3 works now with this fix, doesn't freeze loading the 1st level. Red Steel is also working for me. Nice weirdfate!!

requiem4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, this will be implemented in SoftChip to patch in RAM so no patching of the ISO will be required.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@