Homebrew Morning Timer Application Bugs?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I got Morning Timer almost a week ago, and the first two times I used it without problems, but then....

1. Third day, I went to bed at 3am, set it for 10am... At 5am, the power light turned red and then Morning Timer started making lots of noise continuously. I turned the DS off when I couldn't get it to stop even in the main menu... Turned it back on, and it still made the noise. It's that noise the application makes when you make selections. Just over and over.
2. Fourth day, I did the same thing. At around 7am, the power light turned red and Morning Timer freaked out again with that unstopping noise.
3. Today, I did the same thing. I woke up at around 2pm. Morning Timer didn't even go off this time (or I didn't hear it, as when I woke up I found that the sound was turned a little lower than normal, but I should've heard the alarm, as Morning Timer is set to play the sound at a max of 115% volume). The power light turned red as I was checking the time. Morning Timer didn't begin making noise. I went to menus to check if it was a problem with the sound, and no it wasn't. The menus made their usual noises and everything.

If you're wondering, I also have Knytt Stories DS, and the data folder with all its music is what Morning Timer defaulted to for the alarm. The times it HAS awoken me it was quite pleasant, so I didn't go add something like Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima (I'm not trying to sound like some hater here. That song's just undeniably loud and could wake me up from the scare chords it has) or some death metal bullshit to wake me up instead.
I also don't have it set to play music in between the alarm going off.

Also, I downloaded the latest version of this from FileTrip, so I'm sure I have the latest version. I'm using an R4 with the latest version of Wood R4.

So for the past three days, Morning Timer has done jack shit for me. Is this a bug, a problem, or just some random shit that makes no difference?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Xenon++ said:
TOO BAD.
system settings -> low battery sound is notified. DISABLE IT.
Lol'd so hard
rofl.gif

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
TOO BAD.
system settings -> low battery sound is notified. DISABLE IT.
In Morning Timer, you CAN'T. I looked at every friggen setting. THERE ISN'T EVEN A LOW BATTERY SOUND OPTION! And if it were a low battery sound, then it would've gone off earlier when I turned the app on and the battery was low.

And LOL Built in one. The alarm on that one doesn't wake me up. With this one, I wake up all like "...Is it daylight....? *sits* Ah, thick dark curtains...... *Yawn, turns off DS, happy*"

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Sterl500 said:
Plug it in? That's really the only thing I can tell you to do besides get a real alarm clock.
or if you have smartphone there are always great applications for them. I have Alarm Pro on symbian which haven't fail yet.

DS own alarm clock is OK, too. Or you can always plug DS on AC on night.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Mario92 said:
Having the DS on while plugged into the charger ruins the battery life.... Though why I should care, I dunno, since my DS Lite's battery life sucks worse than my DS Phat's battery life ever did until I got my R4.

Also, it helped once I switched to the application in English.
tongue.gif
Turns out there WAS a low battery sound.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Mario92 said:
Having the DS on while plugged into the charger ruins the battery life.... Though why I should care, I dunno, since my DS Lite's battery life sucks worse than my DS Phat's battery life ever did until I got my R4.

Also, it helped once I switched to the application in English.
tongue.gif
Turns out there WAS a low battery sound.
I believe battery power is ruined if you have it on and plugged in and a full charge. It never stops charging if it's on.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
LOL Why is the sound notified instead of me?
Well Moolight's English isn't so good (see, reset.mse says "return to farmware")
#Ah, why I can understand the sentence is that I translate it into Japanese in my brain lol (My DS's language is English, don't know why)

#As for CheckDiskNDS ENG, I believe my translation isn't so messy.

So what your screen says? Did you find the setting?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person