Hacking More than 5 pages with need+DI?

YIth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything I can do to make neek+di show all of my games? Joyflow shows only Wii games, not my .wads of VC/Wii ware. The .wads games show up on the emulated homescreen but there is only room for about 5 pages of channels.

Is there anything that can show all of my games and organize them (hopefully organize them very well)?

I am only wanting to use the neek emulated nand, usbloader gx had very bad compatibility with games (only about half worked properly).

Thanks.

YIth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks. I do have post loader installed (from modmii), with the uneek+di (not neek+di, sorry). I made it autoboot from priiloader, I find that it works fine but it's only using the real nand, if I go into setting to try to change it to usb I get an error that basically says what could be wrong:
"cannot open sd://ploader/plneek.dir

plneek.dol isn't in sd root?

priibooter.dol isn't updated (0,0)"

I don't have a plneek.dir and it wasn't installed in anything/I can't find any specific download for it.
Also, plneek.dol isn't in the SD root and I don't have that file at all, but I do have neekbooter.dol, is this the same thing?
I think my priibooter.dol is up to date...

I believe my postloader is 4.0.9 (updated it)

Thanks again.

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You can also set USB Loader GX to list channels from a EmuNAND and load them, all while you're on the real NAND. This method is far more time saving, as you don't have to switch to the EmuNAND nor wait for its System Menu to load (which takes a long time when you have lots of channels).

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But keep in mind that USB Loader GX doesn't load wiiware / virtual console games through neek2o, instead it uses the cios to load the games. on my end this leads to many games playing fine at first, but after some time most of them crash or get really bad graphical errors but of course you still can give that a try. If postloader and USB Loader GX aren't working for you, there's also an app called snort48. With snort48 you can sort / re-arrange all the channels installed on your emu nand, even those that you can normally not see due to the limited space of the system menu, and decide which channels should be shown in the system menu of your emulated nand. Another option would be to create a second nand and put the titles that do not fit on the other nand there since neek2o has a function to easily switch between different emulated nands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==