More than 30 US TV shows have been cancelled!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A few more for the pile, source http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/ending-or-cancelled-tv-shows-for-the-2013-14-season-30312/

Gang Related (FOX)
CeeLo Green’s The Good Life (TBS)
The Wil Wheaton Project (Syfy)
Sons of Guns (Discovery)
Longmire (A&E)
Emerald City (NBC)
Working the Engels (NBC)
BAPs (Lifetime)
Betas (Amazon)
Twisted (ABC Family)
Hello Ross (E!)
Fish Hooks (Disney)
Katie (syndication)
Black Box (ABC)
The Listener (CTV)
The Killing (Netflix)
Kirstie (TV Land)
Those Who Kill (LMN)
Backpackers (CW)
Seed (CW)
Sam & Cat (Nickelodeon)
Saint George (FX).

I really did like Gang Related (though I was a huge fan of the shield) and Black Box serviced my need for a cheesy medical TV show (it is a crippling affliction). Sons of Guns was owing to the arrest of the owner/"star", it is discovery though so I imagine they will repackage it under another name and there are loads of other gun related shows on said network and its ilk.
Other than that I am not sure I saw any of the others, I did mean to watch Longmire at some point though.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't appear that this thread ever reflected the fact that Community was picked right back up only months after being cancelled. Its by Yahoo's new online tv thingy they're doing (much like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon have been doing with their own programming). Of all the cancelled series this year, Community was the one I loved the most, and I love it a lot, so I'm very glad that the show will not actually be over.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't appear that this thread ever reflected the fact that Community was picked right back up only months after being cancelled. Its by Yahoo's new online tv thingy they're doing (much like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon have been doing with their own programming). Of all the cancelled series this year, Community was the one I loved the most, and I love it a lot, so I'm very glad that the show will not actually be over.

Probably because there was a whole new thread for it. ;)

http://gbatemp.net/threads/community-season-6-coming-to-yahoo.368121/

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also of anyone remembers seems Amazon is reviving The Tick TV Series

Spoon!!!
The_Tick_Syfy_header_0.jpg

Site & Scene News