More Splatoon amiibo, coming soon

IMG_20160528_091233.jpg

IMG_20160528_091236.jpg IMG_20160528_091225.jpg IMG_20160528_091228.jpg
Just a while ago, Splatoon's official Japanese Twitter account showed more images of the Splatoon amiibo announced last month. These Splatoon amiibo are different colors of the male and female inklings and squid. These amiibos will be limited edition according to them. There will also be a diorama set of Mozuku Farm to recreate different battles. On top of that, another Wii U bundle has been announced. This Wii U bundle contains a 32 GB Wii U, a copy of Splatoon plus the two new Squid Sister amiibos.

:arrow:Source

Last edited by nxwing,

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've officially given up with put downs against Nintendo's Amiibo chain... it's wearing me out so bad because it feels like every month or so, more brand new unnecessary Amiibo flood the market shelves. :glare:

Nintendo, can you please just release the DLC, okay??

Reactions: Feeling it!

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Trying to explain why I don't care for the Inkling boy without sounding like a complete racist is the biggest struggle of my life.

Maybe it's the hair color. That's at least the reason why the Inkling girl doesn't appeal to me. And actually I don't care for any of these three... they are the original three with different colors and that's it. Nintendo could at least have given them new poses to make them more appealing. Those squid sisters though... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily