Bi-Winning.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The TV presenter and comic spread the word to his Twitter followers ahead of hosting the 3DS preview event in Amsterdam on Wednesday.

Ross, who has been playing 3DS this weekend, tweeted: "A few other faves coming as well - plus a few unexpected revivals!! Can say no more, sorry."

Earlier Ross posted his thoughts on the console, saying ""What I can say about 3DS is that the 3D is far better than I would have thought possible without glasses."

He also added: "The games that seem to benefit the most are the driving and shooting games - the perspective makes it all feel more accurate."

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time and Star Fox 64 have already been confirmed for the console but what other old games would you like to see on 3DS?

Source

I think that Nintendo are probably going to see how ocarina goes, and if good release majora's mask.
I think most people would enjoy a goldeneye 64 port even though we've just had a new remake.
Personally though, I wouldn't mind SSB on 3DS, maybe add some new characters and maps.
yaynds.gif

Given all the demand for an SSB on the DS, I don't see why Nintendo would pass up the opportunity to cash in on it again.

QUOTEDidn't he say metroid was coming to 3ds as well?

Not really, but he implied it.
Someone replied to him on twitter and said that he wanted metriod and ross said 'I think youre going to be pleased then...'

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Goldeneye port? Fuck no. Not as long as Activision is the holder of the license.

How about stupid fucking remakes and give us new original titles. And yes, I am also referring to Ocarina of Time because that game should NOT have been touched in the first place.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Schizoanalysis said:
I would love a 3D Majora's Mask. That game is so eerie... Imagine the creepy ambiance...
wub.gif

Maybe after Ocarina of Time 3D is released?

QUOTE(431unknown @ Jan 17 2011, 08:12 AM) Remake Actraiser! PLEASE Square Enix ....please.
Too bad it's not happening.
I think we should all be much more concerned about a possible 3DS (though I suppose it could be on another platform) remake of Final Fantasy V.
Tomorrow SE is holding their 1st Production Department Premiere party. Also tomorrow, Final Fantasy V is coming out on the Wii's VC. Coincidence?
ohmy.gif

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
431unknown said:
Remake Actraiser! PLEASE Square Enix ....please.

Seeing as how they did Chrono Trigger for the DS, I wouldn't mind if they did a re-release/port/remake of Chrono Cross for the DS.

I'd take that too. We'll probably just get Final Fantasy remakes at first though.
sad.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would LOVE a final fantasy 8 remake, but as it was released by sony I don't see it happening. Also it wasn't the most popular of the the series so I don't see sony releasing it again soon either.
If and when 3DS is cracked and a PSX emu is made I will sing from the rooftops xD

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh thank you Nintendo, another chance to buy ancient games again.

And I know I'll end up buying some of them. I really hope each 3DS comes with a free supply of asstroglide, 'cause as much as we'll whinge, we'll still bend over and take it.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cwstjdenobs said:

And I know I'll end up buying some of them. I really hope each 3DS comes with a free supply of asstroglide, 'cause as much as we'll whinge, we'll still bend over and take it.

Maybe I'm just an old coot, but I much prefer somewhat older games to the newer malarky they put out.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:

Ain't that the truth!

I wouldn't mind a remake/sequel to StarTropics with better play control.

Oh StarTropics I barely remember you.

D

Deleted User

Final Fantasy VI would be pretty amazing in my opinion. I really don't think much of FF beyond X though, and even then, 10 isn't looking so good in the aging (vs current titles/rpg department).

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
Maybe I'm just an old coot, but I much prefer somewhat older games to the newer malarky they put out.

A lot of the time yes. But I'm a lucky old coot who still has most consoles from the atari 2600 up and an awful lot of the games still.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've always wanted to see a new entry in the Soul Blazer series (Dunno what else to call it really), but alas Quintet appears to be defunct
frown.gif
. Anyway, I'm all for a Majora's Mask 3D remake. I really like its story and atmosphere, and prefer it over OoT. I still like OoT, but the theme and mood of Majora's Mask really makes it stand out among the rest of the Zelda games.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's a short wishlist of what I wouldn't mind seeing revived on the 3DS.

- Stunt Race FX. Why the fuck did this never get a sequel? It was great. The kooky graphics, the Arwings flying overhead on certain tracks, good times.

- Jelly Boy. My love of this game is well documented. A game where you can turn into a hammer and headbutt stuff to death? Sign me up. Update the graphics a touch, new levels, new power ups, great times.

- F-Zero. Is there ANY reason why we've not had an F-Zero installment since the Gamecube? What the fuck is that shit? What possible reason is there for us not to be speeding along the twisting tubes of Big Blue at over 1000 miles an hour with people from across the world?

- Zombies Ate My Neighbours. One of the treasures of the SNES era, with 50+ levels of pure co-op joy. New game, similar length, preferably 2D, online co-op, EPIC WIN.

- Killer Instinct. It's not just the boys at Screwattack that are begging for a new KI game. With Mortal Kombat, Tekken and Street Fighter already online, there's no reason for KI to be left behind. ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

- More Metroid and Castlevania games. Can't get enough of them.

- A decent and above all else ORIGINAL Final Fantasy. Remakes are great, sure. But there's a limit to how many times I can rip Kefka in two before it starts to get a bit samey. Unfortunately judging by the recent quality of the series, I'm thinking all we'll get is remakes or spin-off crap
frown.gif

That's just a taster of what I'd like to happen. I have more, but I wouldn't want to ramble and leave everyone else with nothing to list
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo