Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by DeadLocked, Jan 17, 2011.
Goldeneye port? Fuck no. Not as long as Activision is the holder of the license.
How about stupid fucking remakes and give us new original titles. And yes, I am also referring to Ocarina of Time because that game should NOT have been touched in the first place.
I would love a 3D Majora's Mask. That game is so eerie... Imagine the creepy ambiance...
Remake Actraiser! PLEASE Square Enix ....please.
Too bad it's not happening.
I think we should all be much more concerned about a possible 3DS (though I suppose it could be on another platform) remake of Final Fantasy V.
Tomorrow SE is holding their 1st Production Department Premiere party. Also tomorrow, Final Fantasy V is coming out on the Wii's VC. Coincidence?
Seeing as how they did Chrono Trigger for the DS, I wouldn't mind if they did a re-release/port/remake of Chrono Cross for the DS.
I'd take that too. We'll probably just get Final Fantasy remakes at first though.
I would LOVE a final fantasy 8 remake, but as it was released by sony I don't see it happening. Also it wasn't the most popular of the the series so I don't see sony releasing it again soon either.
If and when 3DS is cracked and a PSX emu is made I will sing from the rooftops xD
I'd love a 3D Banjo Kazooie / Banjo Toooie too...
Oh thank you Nintendo, another chance to buy ancient games again.
And I know I'll end up buying some of them. I really hope each 3DS comes with a free supply of asstroglide, 'cause as much as we'll whinge, we'll still bend over and take it.
Maybe I'm just an old coot, but I much prefer somewhat older games to the newer malarky they put out.
Ain't that the truth!
I wouldn't mind a remake/sequel to StarTropics with better play control.
Oh StarTropics I barely remember you.
I would have rather had that than Ocarina Of time.... I liked it more. Dont get me wrong, logically OOT is better. But i still like majoras mask more.
Final Fantasy VI would be pretty amazing in my opinion. I really don't think much of FF beyond X though, and even then, 10 isn't looking so good in the aging (vs current titles/rpg department).
A lot of the time yes. But I'm a lucky old coot who still has most consoles from the atari 2600 up and an awful lot of the games still.
I'd be happy just to hear Jonathan Ross say 'retro revival'.
If it was a Final Fantasy remake it'd probably be 7. It'd be great for the fans of that game I guess, which is 3/4 of the FF players...
On a show called "Jonathan Ross's Retro Revivals". A rugged investigation into the rose tinted world of retro console and arcade re-releases.
I've always wanted to see a new entry in the Soul Blazer series (Dunno what else to call it really), but alas Quintet appears to be defunct . Anyway, I'm all for a Majora's Mask 3D remake. I really like its story and atmosphere, and prefer it over OoT. I still like OoT, but the theme and mood of Majora's Mask really makes it stand out among the rest of the Zelda games.
Here's a short wishlist of what I wouldn't mind seeing revived on the 3DS.
- Stunt Race FX. Why the fuck did this never get a sequel? It was great. The kooky graphics, the Arwings flying overhead on certain tracks, good times.
- Jelly Boy. My love of this game is well documented. A game where you can turn into a hammer and headbutt stuff to death? Sign me up. Update the graphics a touch, new levels, new power ups, great times.
- F-Zero. Is there ANY reason why we've not had an F-Zero installment since the Gamecube? What the fuck is that shit? What possible reason is there for us not to be speeding along the twisting tubes of Big Blue at over 1000 miles an hour with people from across the world?
- Zombies Ate My Neighbours. One of the treasures of the SNES era, with 50+ levels of pure co-op joy. New game, similar length, preferably 2D, online co-op, EPIC WIN.
- Killer Instinct. It's not just the boys at Screwattack that are begging for a new KI game. With Mortal Kombat, Tekken and Street Fighter already online, there's no reason for KI to be left behind. ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
- More Metroid and Castlevania games. Can't get enough of them.
- A decent and above all else ORIGINAL Final Fantasy. Remakes are great, sure. But there's a limit to how many times I can rip Kefka in two before it starts to get a bit samey. Unfortunately judging by the recent quality of the series, I'm thinking all we'll get is remakes or spin-off crap
That's just a taster of what I'd like to happen. I have more, but I wouldn't want to ramble and leave everyone else with nothing to list