Hardware More PSRAM

RoboClover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meteo'd a video of Enter Shikari from MPEG-1 to gba and flashed it to my EZ Flash 4...when i tried to run it i got 'not enough psram' >.< BAH!!

I dont think i can make the vid any smaller so im thinking the only thing to do is find a way to get more PSRAM...is that even possible? Any programs that can act as an add on to my cart's PSRAM or something like that?

Other than that if anyone has a solution i'd love to hear it! Otherwise i think that means i have a length cap on vids that go on my GBA =P

Thanks

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off-topic, but make sure you're using Meteo 1.4.0, as it offers a few more options than 1.3.1 such as fast-forward and increased brightness.

RoboClover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flashing it to norfalsh? never heard of that, heh...what is it and what would it do?

and as for meteo, thanks! i was using 1.3.1 and will get 1.4.0

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
RoboClover said:
flashing it to norfalsh? never heard of that, heh...what is it and what would it do?
Press Select when highlighting the rom and it asks you "Write NOR Flash Y/N", press A to continue. The flashing to Norflash will take some time, but after say 2-4 minutes it'll be done.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't find Meteo 1.4.0, you can find it from this archived page.

It's not as fully translated as the other one, so you'll want to have used 1.3.1 in the past so you know how to resize and crop correctly, but otherwise it's the better one to use since it supports more input video files and lets you change the brightness (very useful for old-style GBA systems).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk