Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
997811_171980_thumb.jpg

Animal Crossing 3DS will release in Europe and North America in Q2 2013.
Source
Seems to have some interesting features but is the game any good for a player like me? I don't really like games like The Sims and other simulation type games.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the Wii, or Gamecube version. The DS version is meh, and I'm hoping the 3DS version is more like the console versions.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game keeps getting better and better. I'm betting it'll surpass the console versions.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
The huge Nintendo Direct on it looked amazing. It's really coming together! Even if it only has a month for the JP release I'm glad it's coming out when it is next year. Right when school gets out!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do anyone have a link to the Nintendo Direct that had the Animal Crossing announcements? I seem to have missed it.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the one save is pretty dissapointing. Why can't we have multiple saves that saves on the SD card. Anyways one thing that's still cloudy to me is the online portion.Are you able to go online and visit AND interact with your friends town? From what I read, it seems like you can only interact with other through local multiplayer. The online feature seems to only let you visit your friends town but im not sure if there is live interactions where multiple people are walking around. Anyone know? It would be weird if we can't since the DS and Wii version allow online multiplayer, and taking it out would be a step backwards in this aspect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat